Is late marriage delay pregnancy in women?

Ganibade

Verified member
Late marriage delays pregnancy in women.

This is a very important topic that women need to know very well.

Most women who are married late have a lot of problems that affect their reproductive systems, which makes it impossible for them not to have a baby after their marriage.

This broke their marriage because they were not having their own offspring on time.

This is a great problem for most women because their ovulation is no longer performed actively, and most women have taken a lot of tablets for abortion.

This affected them a lot because they could not do without sex, and they didn't want to marry on time because they also looked for rich men.

They don't want to endure anything at all for any condition they find themselves. Some women get late admission to higher institutions and before they graduate, it takes some years for them to get used to it. This affects them a lot.

I can remember my sister who got admitted into university late at the age of 45. She graduated when she was 50 years old. This affected her a lot in her matrimonial house.

Last edited:
E

eldavis

Your writeup is a bit hard to understand. In the case of women getting married late due to school activities or the likes, there are some that get married even before they graduate. Technology on the other hand has made things alot easier as well. I have heard of cases where they make use of a surrogate mothers to help them carry their child.