Is it worth learning to trade forex.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Whether or not it is worth learning to trade forex depends on your personal goals and circumstances. Forex trading can be a great way to make money, but it is also a high-risk endeavor. It requires a lot of time, effort, and dedication to learn the ins and outs of the market and to develop a profitable trading strategy. Additionally, it requires a significant amount of money to start trading, and even more money to make substantial profits. If you are willing to put in the time and effort to learn the market, and you have the financial resources to invest in trading, then forex trading can be a worthwhile pursuit. However, if you do not have the time, money, or inclination to learn the market, it is probably not the right choice for you.

It's important to remember that Forex market is highly volatile, and there is no surefire way to guarantee profits. Even professional traders can lose money. It's important to have a proper understanding of the market and the risks involved before investing. It's also important to have realistic expectations and not to expect overnight success. If you are interested in trading, I would recommend starting by learning the basics of the market and researching different strategies before investing any money. it's also a good idea to practice with a demo account before investing real money.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Loss in forex is common thing, sometimes loss inevitable, because the market always dynamic movement and not always after traders throw order in the market then the price will move to direction target, sometimes the price movement opposite direction and we face loss floating. The risk will higher when choose broker high spread and pair high spread like exotic pair.

For scalping trader choosing broker low spread like FXOpen which the spready start from 0.0 pips, even when using Ticktrader terminal platform possible get negative spreads on the pair like EURUSD, AUDUSD and more.

Learning forex remain worth because there are so many insight we will obtained indirectly like as we will reading economic news that occurs in the market.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Losing in Forex is absolutely part of the game, however personally I believe that it is what the time and energy to learn forex today and the reason is because forex trading and investment is definitely one of the most online current activity turning a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires. Unlike other individuals who believe that making money on forex is absolutely complicated and very much hard, interestingly considering forex to be a very complicated and hard ways of making money online is only possible if an individual does not have requested information as well as constant training of how to correctly and efficiently predict the forex market in order to make profits on every thread being placed.

It is advised to first of all use a demo account in order to test your result of consistency and learning forex trading your ability to go into forex trading real-time totally depends on your performance on using a demo account.

Axis

Banned
So many people today do not want to learn forex and the reason for this is because they believe that learning forex investment and trading is absolutely a critical and less possible thing to do. Forex trading and investment is very much easy for any individual to do but most importantly he or she must definitely learn about it from the right and effective amount of person or tutor. Many individuals today you claim to the experts about forex trading and definitely not effective in forex trading as they claim . Forex trading is absolutely very interesting however an individual must definitely learnt it from the right special and type of person.
To some extent I would not recommend an individual to be effective in forex by learning from youtube application and the reason is because there are a whole lot of advise us as well as teachers in Forest from them however you may be left confused on how to successfully predict the cryptocurrency and forex market,

Mary Frederick

If you think you are not able to learn, then you should skip trading before starting. But, to start nicely, try to select a regulated trading broker. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus which is a great opportunity for those who have small cash.

Forever Winner

Learning to trade forex can be a valuable skill as it can provide potential financial opportunities in the foreign exchange market. However, it is important to note that trading forex also carries a level of risk and it is important to thoroughly educate oneself before diving into the market. It is also important to have a solid trading strategy and risk management plan in place. Ultimately, whether or not it is worth learning to trade forex will depend on an individual's goals and risk tolerance.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
To succeed, you need two things one is a good broker and the second is knowledge. I want to let you know that Eurotrader offers a 111% deposit bonus that must bring satisfaction in you. It’s a great opportunity for all classes of traders. You will find only few brokers on the market offering this facility.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
yes, if you're lucky with a good mentor you'll be able to grow your account easily within a very short period of time and also learn to trade but if you don't have that and you're going through the self learning route then it's going to be a grind for you to be honest.

Its important to know exactly what you want and also ask yourself if you see yourself trading forex in the next 10 years because it will definitely take you very long time before you'll be able to get it, or if you can afford it get yourself a nice mentor.

FinTrader

You cannot achieve success in any business without quality training. Especially if it is the financial sector and Forex. There is a lot of different information about trading on the Internet, but better information can be found on specialized forums where practicing traders are located. There are also blogs. For example, FXOpen has an analytical blog, where high-quality analytics on many financial and commodity instruments are published every day.

Player1

I believe it's worth it if that's what you want. I also have some interest in forex trading, I tried it a few years but the results I got was not to my liking, I ended up making more losses than anything. At the moment I am currently trying to learn more about it, before giving it another try. Forex trading is extremely lucrative but the risk level is very high. You need to be sure you are ready to take such risk before investing your time in learning how to trade.

FinTrader

I think it's worth learning forex trading. And this training can be done for free by opening a demo account and testing a trading strategy, indicators or EA without your own investments. And only then can you invest your money and trade with it.

tray59

Forex trading can be a good source of income but you need to know one funny thing is that If you really want to make good amount of money through forex trading you need a good guide and commitment demo trading must be taken really serious constant practice and learning nees to be employed don't trade without a good strategy it's going to fail you I have been into trading for years now and all my efforts prove to be waste in fact I get several margin call but through persistent learning I was able to trade and win thou it's not always easy

FXOchartist

Verified member
Yes, forex trading can indeed be a source of income, but this requires a comprehensive learning process and requires a lot of patience, traders who give up easily will usually leave forex because of despair, while successful traders have the dedication to achieve success.

tray59

The forex business it's indeed a good business it's one of the best business which anyone can learn but it's going to take you alot of time to master strategy which can fetch you some money but if you learn forex perfectly and master it you will be rest assured that you now have good income source which can generate you money anytime you want and this is never simple it's the demo account that you can get started with build your skill through the demo account and know when to enter the market and when to exit, master various indicator