Is It Really Possible For My Relatives Living In PayPal Supported Countries To Receive My Payments?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Without any doubt PayPal is one of the leading and the best payment processor out there. I call it the "best" not because I use it rather it has been called as the "best" payment processor because of its reliability, swiftness, support, and money transfer service. By the way, I live in a country where PayPal is not at all supported, so I cannot try it either way. In the past, I have asked one of my relative to open a PayPal account for me, so that I can start earning money, but he was not able to do so because he claimed that he was not the national of that country where he resided and PayPal requires you to be the citizen of that country and this is what my relative was saying. I would like to know if it is really possible for my relatives living in PayPal supported countries to receive my payments for me? Does PayPal allow this?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think PayPal is supported in almost every country but the problem is that there are some features that doesn't work in some countries like receiving of payment and some of them but you can successfully send money two people. It is therefore safe to say that if your PayPal cannot receive money then it is almost useless. Yes of course, yourrelatives that lives in a country where PayPal is supported can receive payment for you.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes I think you can use a PayPal account of someone in a supported country in a site to get your money. But you should be very sure that that account have never been used on the said earning site to avoid a ban. The admin might assume it is one person trying to scam.the site with same PayPal account

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think PayPal is supported in almost every country but the problem is that there are some features that doesn't work in some countries like receiving of payment and some of them but you can successfully send money two people. It is therefore safe to say that if your PayPal cannot receive money then it is almost useless. Yes of course, yourrelatives that lives in a country where PayPal is supported can receive payment for you.

I have read somewhere that if PayPal finds out that you are collecting someone's else's money on their behalf, then Paypal might restrict your account. I think this might be possible because paypal is quite strict payment processor who monitors who is using their services and for what reasons. By the way, I doubt if someone will be able to recive my payments in their paypal account because people are usually skeptic about why someojhne else would use their paypal account to recieve their own money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes it is clearly written on there terms and conditions. If they suspect that you are selling funds they will definitely suspend your account. that is the reason why a lot of people who are doing such business are always very careful so that PayPal will not find out the kind of business they are doing because whenever you want to send out a fund they will ask you the reason why you want to do that.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes it is clearly written on there terms and conditions. If they suspect that you are selling funds they will definitely suspend your account. that is the reason why a lot of people who are doing such business are always very careful so that PayPal will not find out the kind of business they are doing because whenever you want to send out a fund they will ask you the reason why you want to do that.

I am not sure what do you mean by "selling funds". I think it refers to exchanging PayPal balance to some other payment processor and I am sure that PayPal does not allow you to use exchnagers to exhcnage PayPal cash to some other online bank or opayment processor. However, the issue of recieving someone's else's funds is completely different. I think I would need to search the internet to get the answers or maybe I can contact PayPal directly regarding this issue.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When we had our school reunion in 2018 some of my classmates who are living in the US have sent me their contribution to the event via Paypal. There was a time that my brother also sent me some money for a personal purpose using my Paypal account. There is no fee charge which makes it very convenient.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When we had our school reunion in 2018 some of my classmates who are living in the US have sent me their contribution to the event via Paypal. There was a time that my brother also sent me some money for a personal purpose using my Paypal account. There is no fee charge which makes it very convenient.

I think you live in Philippines and you can receive your funds and withdraw through Paypal. I live in Pakistan and Paypal will not come here anytime because they have stated it officially that they will not be conducting business in Pakistan even though Pakistan is one of the biggest nation that has a great number of freelancers in the world, according to many online sources.

Josemendez

Verified member
Without any doubt PayPal is one of the leading and the best payment processor out there. I call it the "best" not because I use it rather it has been called as the "best" payment processor because of its reliability, swiftness, support, and money transfer service. By the way, I live in a country where PayPal is not at all supported, so I cannot try it either way. In the past, I have asked one of my relative to open a PayPal account for me, so that I can start earning money, but he was not able to do so because he claimed that he was not the national of that country where he resided and PayPal requires you to be the citizen of that country and this is what my relative was saying. I would like to know if it is really possible for my relatives living in PayPal supported countries to receive my payments for me? Does PayPal allow this?
I don't know about your country but as for my country , we are only allowed to send out PayPal money to anyone but we are not allowed to receive. So I think one is able to send to relative abroad if the person happens to be in my country. Since you cannot send or receive , I don't think you can do so unless you use a third party to process the payment.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I don't know about your country but as for my country , we are only allowed to send out PayPal money to anyone but we are not allowed to receive. So I think one is able to send to relative abroad if the person happens to be in my country. Since you cannot send or receive , I don't think you can do so unless you use a third party to process the payment.

Using third party to receive Paypal payments is not allowed according to Paypal's terms of service. For example, if the payment belongs to you, then only you must receive the payments in your paypal account. However, when I stated that if it is possible for my relatives to receive payments, then the only payee would be my relatives, not me at all. So the case of making your relatives receiving Paypal payments on your behalf is totally different.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If paypal is not supported in your country, how can you send funds through paypal to your relatives living in paypal supported. IN order to send and receive funds, the sender as well as a receiver, both have to be based on paypal supported country. Interestingly, in some countries paypal operates with limited functionality and you can use paypal to send bot cannot receive.

Caramelle

I do think that your relative was telling the truth when he said that he cannot open a PayPal account because he is not a citizen of the place where he is currently residing. PayPal can always check your nationality by asking you to upload a passport photocopy along with a utility bill. I was asked to do so at one point when my earnings reached a certain threshold. Those earnings come from only one site and that site even has a mass payment agreement with PayPal that allows us to be paid automatically upon request at no charge. Thus, even if your relative can, it would not be wise for him to agree to start receiving funds on your behalf as his PayPal would be on the radar, much especially so if the paying site is dubious or in a certain location. It is possible, yes, but there are risks in doing it regularly.​

moonchild

VIP Contributor
It's possible for your relative to receive payment on your behalf, but it can get a little technical and it also depends on the relationship you have with such relative.

He can open a PayPal account and then you'll register on the website you're trying to make money on with his details that is name and other info, do this with his permission though, this will erase any discrepancies in names or any other vital info.

Use the account and do the work and when you want to withdraw you'll just his PayPal and get your money, easy peasy.