Is it possible for a company driver to be more richer than

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I believe that coming from a poor background does not mean that one must be poor.

It makes me to remember an adage that says; "Some one's destiny lies in his/her hand" which means that, if one really want to make it or be successful in life hard work is require.

To me if a driver knows how to manage the little money earn from the work doing it can sure turn to big and become rich.

So the driver may not be so much educated like the boss but yet ,he may be more industrious that his/boss. Even driver can be doing some side job like online business without leaving the driver job he was doing or doing buying and selling of farm produce just need somebody trustworthy to be working for him.

Can driver succeeded or making it in life than his/her boss.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A driver in an organisation or government sometimes may not be able to provide himself of all the need he wants, I think anyone should that consider driving as a full-time job as you should be constantly searching for something more important than that, you might be able to get a good job even as a driver or you start up a good business

PICKFORD

Verified member
It totally depends on the kind of pay. You can still make it if you believe in yourself and work hard towards it. You can do it with the right business you involve your self with and also the right people to Coach you... The people you associate with matters a lot.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course that is not logical at all. Any man who makes decent amount of money online or in any business will not like to be a servant to any other man. It is impossible for a company driver to be richer than his boss because if he was that rich you wouldn't have applied for a driver job. That doesn't mean that a driver cannot be reach but being richer than a company owner is illogical.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is very possible especially if the person is diversifying. A driver is just one way of making money for a person that have decided to go the route of driving for money. Some of the uber and bolt drivers in my country are drivers and some even look rich to me.

it is good for one to take ones Destiny into one's hands as you have stated we have all got our destiny you just have to work on your own to make the best out of it at all times. A driver can compete favourably with a boss everything being equal.