Is It Okay To Buy A YouTube Channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I know building a YouTube channel is hard most especially building it to profitability, most people started and gave up half way, because it's not easy at all, imagine writing contented or making videos, dealing with audio issues, literally begging your viewers to subscribe and turn on notifications for your contents it's really exhausting.

But we're not going to talk about that in this article, what if you are able or have the finances to buy an already established channel, with tracks of success and already monetized, In my opinion it's way easier, that's what leverage is all about because you'll be able to leverage their already successful Chanel to maybe launch a course etc, the only threat this kind of method poses is you need to maintain the tempo else the viewers will run and leave the channel because they're not getting value, when you want to buy a channel you need to make sure you can keep the fire burning.

Or you can hire the original owner to be making contents as a freelancer, honestly, if I have the finances I'm better off buying a YouTube channel than to build one from scratch, because life is all about leverage.

It is not okay to buy a youtube channel. It is against youtube community guidelines. A youtube account is associated with gmail, in other to buy a youtube account, you will have to buy the gmail account associated with youtube. Buying and selling of gmail is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, adsnese account is also associated with gmail, and adsense is non-transferable. If you want to use adsense you need to create your own account, you cannot use adsense account that is owned by someone else. If youtube finds tht you have bought the channel, your channel might be disabled from monetiztion.

If you have money and want to use that money in buying a youtube channel, why don't you just build a youtube channel, use that money to create beautiful videos and advertise your videos on google. Why should you waste money in buying a youtube channel when it is against youtube terms and conditions. You can build a youtube channel for free, if you already have video making skills, making videos cost zero dollars, if you have $200 to spare, you can easily build subscribers and views on your videos to reach the monetization threshold. It is not ok to buy youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.