Is It Easy To Combine PTC Sites And Offline Job Together?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Paid to comment websites make it easier for everyone to make money once you know how to write comment and post on the internet.

For the past few months, I just find myself getting addicted to this pay to comment website. Not only because of the money I earn there, but also some of the new topics I learn from on daily basis keep me on those sites.

It appears that next week I'm going to resume work fully. This has been a concern for me as I was thinking of how I can combine this PTC websites with my offline work.

I work as an assistant manager in one of the companies in my city. This work is demanding but the problem is that I don't want to sacrifice BTC website for there because I'm addicted.

So I want to ask you guys that how do you think I can combine both PTC websites and my offline work together without affecting each other?

Last edited:

Finger Geek

Verified member
Paid to comment websites make it easier for everyone to make money once you know how to write comment and post on the internet.

For the past few months, I just find myself getting addicted to this pay to comment website. Not only because of the money I earn there, but also some of the new topics I learn from on daily basis keep me on those sites.

It appears that next week I'm going to resume work fully. This has been a concern for me as I was thinking of how I can combine this PTC websites with my offline work.

I work as an assistant manager in one of the companies in my city. This work is demanding but the problem is that I don't want to sacrifice BTC website for there because I'm addicted.

So I want to ask you a guys that how do you think I can combine both PTC websites and my offline work together without affecting each other?
Since it is compulsory that you must work. You don't need to quit your job for paid to forum job. Like I always says that during online job, you are the boss of yourself. If you are not regular on this forum, will the administrator of this forum punish you for that? No.
Your offline job is the one you need to do well. Do whatever is required to do the job well. Trendri and other paid to forum is going no where, it follows you everywhere you go. During your leisure time at office. You can bring out you device, connect and continue posting. It is that easy.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Of course it is not easy working online and also working a demanding job offline. If anything, you will not be able to achieve what you used to achieve when you have not resumed work. Don't try to do much online else your offline job will suffer. No one likes a worker spending a lot of time on his phone at work, so you will have to settle with the little you can do maybe after work. You are your own boss online, but you have a boss offline. If you dont do your work well, posting online will not be enough to sustain you. So do it discreetly.

D

Deleted member 28127

So I want to ask you a guys that how do you think I can combine both PTC websites and my offline work together without affecting each other?
If you collect PTC sites it will not still than 30 minutes per day for daily click bonus so you can take this half hour after work offices per day in front of your PC or mobile phone (except Neobux that prevents mobile PTC ads views). However in other side, you have to buy a subscription to get 100 % of PTC click value, refer some friends from microjob sites and rent some referrals to have a good revenue on BTC.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor

It is not easy to combine the both, especially because these paid to post websites are a kind of addictive. Even though the pay is not really very high, but the urge to always make comments is there and it would be very hard for one to stay a complete day without making comments to earn some points.
But I would advise that you give your self a target, let's say, $1 daily at least it won't take much of your time. Any time that you get to the $1, you just forget about these websites and do other things till the next day. This would help you to discipline your self and remain focused. You won't make much money from these sites like you make in your work place, so it is best to give work the most out of your time so that your co workers won't start complaining about you not being serious with work .
Good luck

Ralphjoe

Well you can combine your offline job with your online paid to comment job but you must give priority to your offline job, after your offline job, everyday you can work even in the night for your paid to post comment job although it may not be much but when you add it to your offline job salary then it will be much.
I also have an offline job that I am currently working. This job is kind of flexible as I determines when I go there, nobody can tell me anything if I have done my job, I.e there's nobody that is monitoring my work progress but I always make sure I do my job right.

gochenko8

In as much as you can combine your offline job with your online job, you should give greater priority to your offline job. You can decide to spend one or two hours online daily for your online job while you focus on your offline job.

Sammyesx

Making money in general is not easy, an offline job is most often very stressful, most people are overwhelmed by the stress, so adding an online business like a paid to comment will definitely not be easy, but for the purpose of having another stream of income then it is necessary, one just have to know how to keep the balance, a paid to comment site does not require your presence at all time, so you can only comment when you are free from your offline business.

Donkiz

Normally I would have said yes you can combine the paid to comment sites with your offline job, but I don't know what your job description is, whether it's something that can give you chance to still comment and post on the sites. Also I don't know how good you are with multitasking.

Personally I have an offline job, two offline businesses that I audit every evening, and I still make out time to comment on my favorite sites. It's all about managing your time, and planning each activity in a way that is not detriment to the other.

If your offline job will not allow you to post or comment during working hours, you can push it to evening when you are through from work.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
First, the right abbreviation for a site like this is PTP (Paid to post) not PTC (paid to click) as you had written. Okay combining the two is easy if you are determined and focused, it more of a personal thing now. You should search yourself and ask yourself question, if this is what you can do with your offline job. Betterstill, you can do it after your day job, maybe in the evening after resting. But in all, avoid fatigue.

Ekuvero

It all boils down to how often your offline work load is so as for you to maintain a stress free period while earning through these PTC sites but it isn't easy though cause you would be really stressed out mostly if your offline job are those 9am-5pm jobs but it all depends on how focus and determine you are but I do prefer PTC sites than most offline jobs who pays you penny for stressing the freak out of you.

If you are opportune to have A stress free offline job it wouldn't be bad adding the PTC sites as a side hustle

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is very easy but it depends on your time and the nature of your offline jobs. For instance
, a banker may not find this easy at all. Because he has to attend to the customers in every single seconds. This may hinder him from being effective. But it will be very and even more than comfortable to teachers who have more than enough time for himself. But in the long run, it is all passion and determination. Some people may have time and still not active while maybe squeezing their time just to be active and make fortune from it.

D

Deleted member 28127

It is very easy but it depends on your time and the nature of your offline jobs. For instance
, a banker may not find this easy at all. Because he has to attend to the customers in every single seconds. This may hinder him from being effective. But it will be very and even more than comfortable to teachers who have more than enough time for himself. But in the long run, it is all passion and determination. Some people may have time and still not active while maybe squeezing their time just to be active and make fortune from it.
A banker can log in after work office to internet so it remains possible.

Olajidey

It is easy to combine both paid to comment or post with the offline job this is because it is not every time you will be working your self you can use the leisure time to come online and do little comments before you go back to your work. like me now when am at work there is always time for leisure I use the leisure time to come online to comments and make a post. one of the funny thing I use to do is when am in the restroom i use to come online to post and comment.

D

Deleted member 27583

Just like me now I work monday to sunday,but I still find time to come in and earn and do to learn as well,I always take excuse from my boss to go do something else so with that he permit me to go and I will use the opportunity to come online to earn and learn ...

I hope your work can't be monday to Sunday like mine,so you could run it during the weekends I guess,you will just know that your outing have to stop,because of this great site...

But if you think you can't be doing that just in weekend alone you could get someone close to you like your family member who has no job at hand to help you run it,and he get paid at the end of the month...