Is There an Easy Way to Make Money on Youtube

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to make money from youtube, you need a lot of views on your videos. You can build views on your videos if you publish useful and interesting content, and if your videos are searchable. When people find your video by searching on google or youtube, you can get views. You can also get views on your videos if you have a lot of subscribers.

You can make a lot of money from your videos if you manage to pull traffic from higher tier countries and if your videos are on the niches that get a lot of interest from the advertisers. In other words, you need to publish videos on topics that have high CPC rate.

SHAHID123

Due to very high competition, YouTube strict it's policy. One can see it's lienency when it started. Now it is not possible for each and every common individual to monetize his channel, because getting 4000 watch time minutes and 1000 subscribers is not as easy as it sounds. You need to make videos somewhat unique and should use high quality content. I used other strategy and earn money as I uploaded my rice shop videos on YouTube in which I shown close up of different quality rice then I uploaded and send to my customers, so they started feeling as they are in the shop and as a result my online rice business get remarkable boost.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Making money on youtube is not easy. It might take more than 7 months just to monetize your youtube channel. Having a monetized channel does not guarantee revenue, you need a lot of traffic. And there is also a chance of demonetisation in case your subscribers fall below 1000 and your watch time fall below 4000 hours watch time. You have have to constantly publish videos for over a year to start making money. You also need to be exceptionally good in content creation, seo and marketing

Phantasm

Banned
It’s not easy to make money on YouTube, but creators can employ different tactics for making money from their videos. Successful channel building and creating significant income demands of time, hard work and devotion. Monetizing a YouTube channel can be done through ad revenues from the YouTube Partner Program, affiliate marketing, sponsorships, selling merchandise, channel memberships, crowdfunding or sale of products/services. It is important to create appealing content that engages the audience and try out various avenues for revenue generation so as to increase chances of being successful. Although these are possible methods of generating income on YouTube they do not guarantee success and it takes some time before one can have a profitable channel in place…