Trading Discussion Is forex trading worth the time and risk?

Ummigal

Spelling errors on title: Corrected
I have been hearing about forex trading for quite some time now. I really don't have much knowledge about how it works and the Dynamics of it. A friend of mine has been trying to persuade me to try investing in forex trading even offering to teach me free of charge. But the way it is getting more saturated by the day I fear that a lot of scams are also involved in it. There are some ads on Facebook that claim to send free signals all of it as camps and don't really work. They say forex telegram group that I want to joint that collected people's money to teach them for x at the end of the day they run away with the money that's offering that said service. So is it really worth it or is it a better way to go about it?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is one of the most reliable ways of making money online. Though it is highly risky but when you know the rudiments, it won't be that difficult to make money off it. You only need to do personal research and make sure you have some mentors that can put you through on it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There have been reports of people making money from forex trading and I know someone who is a forex trader, so I think it is worth but you have to learn it very well before venturing into it. A lot of people lose their money because they don't invest their time in learning.

Phabbyfundz

Yes my dear friend, forex trading is worth every time and effort you put into it. Many encounter losses or failures in for ex because they have yet understood what it actually means to be a forex trader or how to be a really profitable forex trader. They are actually a lot of things to take into considerations as you know forex needs your time ,effort and passion because you have to be really committed to be a profitable trader.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Yes, forex is lucrative but risky. It's a very risky venture and it could be less risky if you are well informed around it. If you do not have enough knowledge in forex , don't go into it. You may lose all your funds in a blink of an eye. I will advise you to get handy materials on YouTube, you could also read valuable forex textbooks.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex trading involves currency trading. Forex brokers offer a lot of currency pairs in the market. Like Eurotrader offers more than 100 currency pairs to trade. However, I recommend new traders should choose the major pair to trade. As for me, my favorite pairs are EURUSD and GBPUSD. Because my broker offers the lowest spreads on those pairs.

Ray Martinez

For making good money, forex is the best option in the investment market. However, it is easy to say rather doing it. If trader have good knowledge about the market, they can make money from it. But a good broker is also important in this matter. Many traders lose money due to scam broker. traders should avoid it. That’s why I trade with Forex4you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The answer to the question greatly depends on whether the person involving into it is doing it well as ought to have been done. If yes. Then it worth the time and even the risk. Because you must surely get rewarded for everything and even second that you spend on it.

Furqanali

I have been hearing about forex trading for quite some time now. I really don't have much knowledge about how it works and the Dynamics of it. A friend of mine has been trying to persuade me to try investing in forex trading even offering to teach me free of charge. But the way it is getting more saturated by the day I fear that a lot of scams are also involved in it. There are some ads on Facebook that claim to send free signals all of it as camps and don't really work. They say forex telegram group that I want to joint that collected people's money to teach them for x at the end of the day they run away with the money that's offering that said service. So is it really worth it or is it a better way to go about it?
Forex trading is very easy now all people are using trading because they earn lot of money in just minutes . I'm also trading I make money on per trade 20 to 30 doller for per trade .Forex trading has lot of benefits . For trading you must first read about signals because this is the great point in trading . If you start everything about signals then you will trade properly without any difficulty . You can also earn lot of money .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you have a good mentor that we'll be able to train you on how to trade perfectly then it will worth all the risks and your time you have spend in learning it .because you'll be making a lot of money with it ,it is actually one of the most profitable online business and also the most dangerous when you don't know what you are doing.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
A lot of profit can be made in the forex market if proper knowledge and skills can be developed. Many traders do not want to enter the trade for risk. Their thinking is wrong. There is no business where there is no risk.

Robson Dey

My biggest lesson as a forex trader is loss is common in every investment sector, the forex market is not different. Traders have to accept the fact otherwise they will never get close enough to succeed in the forex market. I learned a lot from my mistake. I always maintain trading journals which help me to identify my mistake.
My broker Forex4you also provides me electronic trading journal which is easy to maintain. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I can categorically tell you that trading on forex is what the time and the risk because it will definitely take you some time to learn and have understanding about the market. But then after that you can basically treat it as a side hustle and you will not need to commit so much time into it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Although it's risky but it's worth it , because with the forex market you can make more gain and profit from the market and get enough money to settle for your needs and others ,it's worth your time if you know how to trade very well I think ,that's the most important thing

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Technical knowledge is essential for trading but fundamental knowledge should also be accompanied with it. Every decision should be prepared with a valid reasoning and you can do so when you have good trading experience. Eurotrader offers more than 200 technical tools for market analysis.

FXOchartist

Verified member
I see you still as newly beginners in the sitting duck classroom, yes you must be carefully to walk in the forex jungle because many wild animal ready to beat you. You can learn step by step by reading forex education on babypips, then practice using demo ECN FXOpen, why FXOpen because this is included reliable broker so far, I have been trading with this company more than ten years and still the company services remain good, withdraw money smoothly process, trading platform support MT4, MT5 and TickTrader. For beginner can open micro account first because micro account designed for beginners which means lower risk.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Market forecast can be done through analysis. You can use a brief analysis to forecast the market but brief analysis isn’t always effective enough. However, keep practicing all the time.

Asahi

Verified member
Every broker allows traders with a free demo account so traders can practice there to develop their ability.