Is branding still playing important role in business

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Branding is still playing important role in business because it helps consumers identify your product. The Coca-Cola logo is one of the most recognizable logos in the world, second only to McDonalds'. It's been around since 1885 and it has become a household name. This means that whenever someone sees the logo, they know exactly what they're getting: a sweet but carbonated drink that will make them feel happier and more energetic.

The same goes for other brands like Nike or Apple or even Harry Potter (if you count Harry Potter as a brand). People associate those brands with certain things and when they see those brands, they know what to expect: quality products, reliable service or information, etc. They also know what not to expect: poor service or poor quality products.
Branding can definitely help generate sales just on its own as long as it's done properly.

Bard Racheal

Branding is very important to our business.
It pushes our business to limelight.
And yes!
Branding is still playing an important role to our business.
It is way far from the word alone "Branding?" (Haha)There is more to this word branding.

As a business personnel, and you do not recognize this word and what it means to the growth of your business,how do you expect your business/company to grow pass the stand still position if has been.

Branding helps in polishing your business to your customers.
It beyond the logo alone.
Including branding to your business, it boosts your reputation and the reputation of your business.

Branding adds multiple qualities....
It draws people's attention to your company, draws them to want to patronize you any time they have money on them.

Because what your company has to deliver is all showcased properly.
And, you can aswell spread the fame of your company by making your branding less commanding, but more commanding. (Haha) Really?
Yes. Make it less commanding; if you make your branding kind of dull, and not well polished, and in the content, your aim is to drag their attention to what you have: it's "commanding" but not in a proper way.

Do not make your branding dull, that will make people think triple times before coming to you.

It's better to make it really fun to look at.
Make it admirable.
It will be more "commanding
."

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As far as I’m concerned I agree to it that branding plays a very vital role in every business because this is what makes you look big in front of your customers and your buyers it might be expensive to do nevertheless One cannot deny the fact that it does play a very great important role in one’s business. Although, some business doesn’t really need it to become profitable for the investor while some do rely on it to make it a success.
Well what do I know about business? I’m quite certain that a good and attractive name is one of the things that will encourage people to patronize you.
Branding itself simply means management and management means a group of people that come together as a team in order to achieve a common goal it usually turns out great because a lot of hand works together just to achieve one thing now imagine how great such thing will be.
Every entrepreneur should take this seriously because it goes a long way, wether you like it or not it will make your business grow and there’s nothing anyone could do about it because the more you deny it, the harder is gonna be for the person running the establishment.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Branding is and still relevant when it comes to advertising and the progress of any business organization. Your business has no economic important when you are not branded. This is the major reason why people most business owners always want to make their business branded in order to make sure that they are relevant.

Branding makes a business different and unique. You don't need to be spending much again when your business is branded already. For instance, the company that sells Ferrari or let's take Apple for instance, we hardly see their advertisment just because they have necome6s branded name and they don't need to be advertising themselves before they are known.

It is very easy for government or other big enterprises to go into collaboration with branded names. There are many football that Nike, a branded name that's famous for making sport kit, has gone with football managers. This is so because of the names that it has. After all there are other companies that deal with the same products but they are not recognized.

However, it takes a very visionary mamager to make sure that an organization is well branded. They have to have much to do to realize this feat.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Branding is one of the most important elements of business, and it has always been. A brand is more than just a logo or a name, it's the way you present yourself to the world. It's how you want people to think about you, both as an individual and as a company.

Branding isn't about just making people want your product; it's about making them associate it with something else that they want: their own unique identity. It's about creating a feeling in the minds of your customers that can only be achieved with your product. Branding is about conveying messages to your customers, but it's also about making sure that those messages are consistent across all of your marketing efforts so that they know exactly what they're getting when they buy from you, whether it be through TV commercials or word-of-mouth recommendations from friends on social media.

If branding isn't important for business, then why do so many companies spend so much money on advertising themselves? Branding is one of the most effective ways to generate revenue while increasing customer loyalty at the same time.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Branding plays a huge role in new businesses and products because this will introduce the business and products to the potential customer, it will make the product and business popular among the potential customers, and it will build a strategy to generate sales in the future. Without branding, new products and businesses will have no chance to survive in the market. Not just for new businesses and products, branding also plays a huge role for established companies and products to remain in the market. That's the reason why big brands continue to spend a lot of money on branding. You will see big brands sponsoring big events, big brands running ads on multiple platforms, big brands hiring big celebrities to endorse their products or making well-known figures their brand ambassadors, etc. While new businesses might not be able to spend a lot of money on branding, they still have to do branding to connect with their potential customers. Whether you have realized it or not, the more a company spends on branding, the better will it perform in the market. Hiring celebrities for endorsing products is considered one of the best methods for branding, especially for new products and businesses.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Apart from your explanation , I always believe that Branding always has a very important role to play in the success of a business because in most cases , This will make your business to be recognised based on your design and so many other things that indicate What you have to offer.

As I will need to have a business in the future , branding will always be my top priority and I must also have a business logo, this is how people will get to know your business and how your business is progressing. And at the same time I have also seen some business organisation that do change their business brand and design most times . To me I always believe this could be dangerous for most business because a lot of people recognise you originally based on your previous logo , changing into a new one might take a lot of time before people get used to your products and your business logo.

And also , what I have come to understand is that most strong business that are available now have a business logo and as a result of this , I believe it is one of the most important thing every business owners should look forward to achieve.

Richee84

The best way a producer can differentiate it product from it competitors is through branding of it products. Branding serve a very good purpose in any business, because is what actually give identity to the product the customer are buying. Apart for the main aim of every entrepreneurs to maximize profit, the most important aim of every entrepreneurs is to develop a strong brand for it product that will last long in the mind of it customers. When a product has a good brand in the market, the brand will be in the mind set of it customers at all time and good branding for a product help to retain or keep the customer. When a customer perceived a product to have a good brand in their mind, they will tend to keep buying that particular product at all time. For example in the phone industry, there are many manufacturers and each manufacturers have it own brand in own brand in the market, IPhone have succeeded creating a brand for it product all over the world and most people see IPhone as the best phone in the market and some people can not use any other phone apart from IPhone. Branding is very key to a business success.

Easygrin1

Branding is definitely playing an important role in business because it helps consumers identify your product. The Pepsi logo is one of the most recognizable logos in the world,