Is Blogging A Reasonable Way To Make Money?

Bisolami

Verified member
I think we all are going to have different opinions about this topic. Some people see blogging as a very good way to make money and some people do not see it as a reliable way to make money. Blogging has been in existence for a long time and I think it is one of the jobs that is paying people a lot of money especially when the person has a lot of people or a lot of traffic on his website.

Some people also make the mistake of not engaging in blogging even though they feel like doing it. They mostly think that only people who know how to write captivating articles are qualified to be bloggers but I think it is a lie. Anybody can be a blogger as long as they can write in any language which does not have to be in the English language every time.

Some bloggers even employ other bloggers to come and write on their blogs. This is because they may not be able to write on various topics and it is quite normal to invite other people to come and write on yours.

I know a lot of people who are making a reasonable amount of money from blogging and I think you can do so too.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Certainly, blogging can definitely be a very sound way to earn as long as one uses the right methods and approach it for the right reasons. With the help of the bloggers consistency in quality content directed to a specialized audience as well as by various unobtrusive techniques of monetization, blogs can provide passive income from supplementary to full-time over time. But blogging income requires persistence and work work to develop. To see revenues increase one needs have patience and waiting through almost a year period, persistence in the face of obstacles that will inevitably occur and most importantly constantly working on building an active community and a platform where the content is easily discovered.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes, blogging could be a great way to make money online. However, there are many things that you may need to keep in mind if you plan to start a blog.

You must publish engaging content

Publishing helpful and useful content is a kind of aspect that could never be overlooked at all. This is because people want to read something they want to read. They need content that could help them in many ways. This is why you must publish incredibly useful content, no matter what.

You must market your website

It is not possible to generate enough website revenue until or unless you promote your website. The more you promote, the more exposure your website would get. As a result of that, your readership will increase. Blogging is not outdated concept. It is here to stay for a long time.

Promote affiliate products on your website

This is one of the most important factors. You should never rely solely on advertisement revenue. In fact, if your website receives a huge amount of traffic, then you could also generate income through other streams as well. For example, promoting affiliate products is also one such kind of method that could help you.