Blogging to make money

raaman

Valued Contributor
Blogging is a known way to make money online. We often ask people to establish a blog to make money online. However, blogging is not a new strategy to generate income online. There have been numerous blogs, and people have made money with them. At the time, the competition was not that fierce like today. Getting rated was also easier before than it is now.
There are now numerous other blogs with which you need to compete if you wish to make money online. This is due to changes in SEO policies. Getting an AdSense account is not easy anymore. As a result, bloggers must choose alternative ad networks with lesser rates than AdSense. So, does this mean that blogging is not good anymore?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I think nowadays they need to set up Microlikes on Xenforo forums and then they will get tips from supporters to their posts that could be an additional source of income for example.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Blogging still makes you money. It is still possible to rank high on search engines, and it is still easier to get approved by adsense. However, a lot of people find it difficult to rank on search engines, get approved by adsnese, and make money from blogs because they do not have skills and they are not working hard enough. When I started, I did not have SEO writing skills and digital marketing skills, I gradually built my skills and today I receive payment form adsense every month

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Blogging is a good way to make money online. Especially for excellent writers One can establish a blog to make money online individually. One can use blogging as a standard strategy to generate income online. This is because when you register with Google Adsense you can make good money off it. But you need to grow your blog to attract high level.of traffic.

Yes, it is a realistic thing is that a lot of people are making money with blogging, you can also achieve same of you dr good. You have to be good with your written English, use checkers to detect errors in a bit to correcting them.