Realistic Expectations for Blogging Income

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have been making money from my blog for many years. It took me just almost 30 days to make just $1. I made that money through donation. It took me more than 3 months to make $1 from ads. I continued blogging for over a year to make my first $100 and receive payment While it's possible to start making money from a blog within three months, substantial earnings may take longer. You need a lot of views for that purpose. Building a substantial daily view count demands advanced digital marketing and SEO skills. Earning through ads is one of the simplest methods, but achieving significant income requires a strategic and patient approach.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been blogging for more than 3 years and my blogging income is still unstable,. I still struggle to reach payment threshold for adsense, I still do not not generate more than a couple of affiliate sales, I have not yet sold ad space on my site because I have been rejected by ad marketplace for low traffic. Despite all these shortcomings, the total amount I make from my blog is pretty decent. I worked really hard in the past but these days I make money on auto pilot