Is Birth Control Good and is it Safe?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Is it good?
Actually as for me I will say it is good because; in some parts of the world there has been a lot of discussion about whether different forms of birth control are good or safe.

In fact some religions have been against any form of birth control except trying not to have sex together. But an increasing number of religious leaders are realizing how important it is to the health and well being if families and communities that people be able to use easier and surer methods if birth control.

Is Birth Control Safe?
I will say birth control is safer than pregnancy, especially after a woman has had many children.

The risk of serious illness or death resulting from pregnancy is many times greater than the risks involved in using any of the common methods of birth control.

There is much talk about the risks of taking birth control pills( oral contraceptives). But the risks with pregnancy are many time greater.
The pill works so well in preventing pregnancy that for most women it is safer in terms of protecting their lives than any of the other ' less risky' but less effective methods.

Do you think Birth Control Good and Safe?

There is need to have birth control to limit the number of children to be given birth to. This will ensure good child spacing and good welfarism among the children. Though there may be complications if it is not handled by a competent medical practitioner. That's why we need to avoid a quack doctor while doing it.

I do think that people who can't take care of kids should have them, but I don't think that their kids making should be limited because they can afford them.

I really liked your answer on whether birth control is safe or not. I do believe that birth control is safer than teen pregnancy and being pregnant when you already have a lot of kids. In my opinion, there are two issues with birth control techniques, one, the rate of success, two, side effects. When it comes to determining the success rate, most of the popular techniques have just a 2-3 percent failure rate. As far as side effects are considered, most of the techniques have below 1 percent side effects. You will have to consult a professional to see which method you should use.