Why women give birth to disable babies.

Ganibade

Verified member
Why woman give birth to disable baby. This is very important aspect of reproductive system that we need to concentrate when we have pregnant women around us. Some women believe that if pregnant woman give birth to disable child is lack of caring during pregnancy.
Medical expert made us to know that,this can happen to anyone during pregnancy.
This can happen to a woman when she sick during development of the baby inside womb. The development of the baby from first month of pregnancy to the nine months is stages,this happen when the homones that responsible for development of foetus stop secretion,it also happen when a woman is beating seriously during the pregnancy and when the woman fall down during the pregnancy, it can also happen when woman taking unprescribed medicines,this can affect the pregnancy development stages, and also happen when woman taking medicine to abort a pregnancy from first stage of development of foetus.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There are several cases that I know about a mother taking contraceptive drugs or drugs for abortion that did not succeed. The pregnancy continued and when the baby comes out it has a physical defect. My eldest brother's wife did that on their 2nd child that was born with no hole in the butt. Where is the rectum that is covered? The baby is now 50 years old, still alive but has a slight abnormality with the brain development. My youngest sister had a baby born with no skull. That misfortune was seen in the ultrasound (or x-ray maybe) that my sister had already been prepared for the worst. The boy was a stillborn, lifeless when he came out to this world. However, I still don't know if my sister had taken a certain drug that might have caused the abnormality. I have respect for her privacy so I did not ask about it.

Tommy1983

I know smoking and drinking when pregnant is a huge one! Sometimes it is just bad genes and is a terrible shame!

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are many reasons why women give birth to children with disabilities, but the most important factor is the lack of education and understanding regarding these topics.

Every year, about 500 million babies are born with at least one type of disability. That's about 1 in every 6 babies. Because there are so many disabilities, it's hard to understand them all and how to help people with them.

One example of a common disability is Down syndrome. Babies with Down syndrome are born with an extra copy of chromosome 21, which makes it difficult for them to learn and process information. They may also have weak immune systems, heart defects, and digestive system problems.

Another common disability is autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Babies who have ASD experience difficulty cooperating and communicating with others. They may also develop repetitive behaviors as they get older.

In addition, people may be born deaf or blind, or lacking a limb or limbs. Another disability that affects many people is cerebral palsy. This condition involves damage in certain parts of the brain and can make it hard to control your muscles. People with cerebral palsy often have difficulties walking as well as issues with speech and language development.

Other common conditions include seizures, depression, anxiety disorders, eating