Is billboard advertising really worth the price?

Etini

Valued Contributor
I recently wanted to place an advert on a billboard in my city for just a week. I was pushed back because the price I was told was way too much for my budget. This has got me wondering why advertising on a billboard is that expensive. Compared to other methods of advertising, is it really worth the price?

For me, I think billboard advertising is not really as effective as social media advertising. When it comes to a wider reach, I think social media advertising is just the best. Take Facebook, for instance, if you have up to 5090 friends and you make a post advertising something on your wall, you are likely to have 1000,0000 seeing that advert. For a billboard advert, there are so many people that don't enter the direction where that Billboard is mounted and may never see your product. I think billboard advertsis not worth the piece quoted for them

The price of billboard advertising is definitely worth it. Billboard advertising can be a great way to get your message out to the public, but it can also help you get noticed by potential customers who might not otherwise be able to see your ad. In addition, billboard advertising can increase your company's brand awareness and make your products seem more valuable. They go up for days or weeks at a time, and that can get expensive. But if you think about it, you're only paying for the space once. It's like renting out a house—you don't have to worry about putting up a new roof every time there's a storm.

However, there are some disadvantages of using a billboard: they're expensive, they don't last forever, and they may cause traffic problems in the area where you plan to place them. If you do decide to use billboards for your business, make sure you do so responsibly.

Billboard advert is actually worth it. That is the case in this my region and I think it should be the case everywhere. It is not like social media advertising is not very effective but all are having their own benefits.

Sometimes, the amount of audience you have online will not be comparable to that which you will get when you place a billboard. Once you place a billboard, people will see it and will find it easier to patronize you because you are nearby.

But when we talk of social media advertising, the people are not near you and if you do not have a delivery service for your business, you may not be able to gain any patronage from social media advertising.

So I may say that this kind of advertising as social media advertising is more applicable to Businesses that have delivery services if not you may not really get the patronage you will get from setting up a billboard.

Personally I believe that advertising your product on billboard is an outdated way of advertising your business because
1) it will not expose your business to so many people and will only be able to expose your business to a limited location most importantly with my location you are advertising it .

Digital advertisement is one of the most preferred way of advertising products nowadays because of so many advantage . One of the greatest advantage of advertising your business digitally is that it is possible for you to have high coverage with digital advertisement and you are likely to make effective resolved and will also at the same time expose your products to a wider audience.

If you are advertising your business in a billboard in the village , your advert will only be limited to the local government you are advertising on. Personally I wouldn't want to advertise on the billboard for any reason