The importance of strategic location in billboard advertising.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Sometimes I go on the road and see billboards and banners in some places and I would shake my head wondering why the billboard and banners are at those places. You don't just advertise on a billboard because you feel you should. You advertise on a Billboard to draw customers to your business. And you employ target marketing in billboard advertising.

If the vast majority of people that use your products are young people, I think the best place to mount a Billboard for that product is the campus area. Why would you mount a billboard for it in the center of the town? Advertise where your target market would get to see your message.

Most people just mount billboards bass on the popularity of the location. I don't think it is highly effective if the people that are supposed to patronize you don't get to see you. Be strategic in your marketing drive.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Billboard Advertising is all about eyeballs you want as much as possible people to see what you are offering or advertising so it's important to place billboards in a strategic place where it can be seen in metropolitan cities you'll find out that at City centers there's a lot of billboards mostly electronic, that flicks and show stimulating images and videos.

You can basically add new elements to your billboard ad to make it catchy and more in your eyes to your customers and that will boost sales and give you the type of results you want because humans are moved with what they see.