Is Any Work A Good Business Idea?

Bisolami

Verified member
This business is mostly common in Nigerian Universities. I used to be a university student a fee years ago and we always have people who do this job around. They are not only in university environments. They are also in any kind of environment provided that they are strong enough to work.

When we talk about any work business, this business simply means doing house chores, washing of clothes and cleaning up the environment of people. I used to patronize people who do this back then simply because I was a student and I do not have the time to wash my clothes. I always go to class early and come back late.

To me, it is a good business idea for people who do not have a job. At least, it is something that can help them to make a living. It will be generating income for them but I still do not see it as a good business idea because they make a little amount of money. Some of them may ways your cloth for four hours and they will just make $2 which sometimes may not be enough for them and they may not be able to meet up to their needs coupled with the fact that they will also need money to buy medicines for themselves when they are done.

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned I don't consider any work as a good business idea. This is because of the following:

-Uncertainity
Any work does not guarantee any anyone for any job that they can do at any given time. However one cannot rely on any work for their livelihoods. It's definitely not a good means for survival at all.

It's informal type of job
Like any other non official kind of job, any work seems to be an informal job sector. This is because one cannot be offered a permanent and pensionable kind of contract on these genre of jobs for sure.

Bisolami

Verified member
As far as I am concerned I don't consider any work as a good business idea. This is because of the following:

-Uncertainity
Any work does not guarantee any anyone for any job that they can do at any given time. However one cannot rely on any work for their livelihoods. It's definitely not a good means for survival at all.

It's informal type of job
Like any other non official kind of job, any work seems to be an informal job sector. This is because one cannot be offered a permanent and pensionable kind of contract on these genre of jobs for sure.
There are some people who rely on it and use it to feed themselves majorly because they already have some potential customers who calls them to come and clean their house and also do laundry for them.

It would have been a very good job but I do not like it just because they make a little amount of money and I can even say that they do not make as much as we make from paid to post forums so it is not something that a graduate or a learned person should engage in if truly the person wants to make a reasonable amount of money.