Earn Money Invest site :Tolikeweb.Get 1.10$Daily

Raiyan10

Site name- Tolikeweb.

You need usdt wallet to invest. I recommend Binance You need to buy vip pack to start withdrawing.

Per day/monthly earning :

Vip1- 1.10/33$

Vip2- 3.30/198$

Vip3- 5.5/495$

The site is new and it is paying for 1month daily. It's a great system.You also earn 2$ free from my refer link and 2$ more from a bonus task. So 5$ in first day. As i am a new member i can't share my refer link so if you want 2$ extra from my refer link send message at telegram.
@Robert9o9

Minimum withdraw: 1$ only.

Price for packes:

Vip1- 21$

Vip2- 120$

Vip3- 301$

I recommend to buy 1st or 2nd pack. You can easily get a huge profit by it

The site is new & giving update everyday. So it is sure to stay another 2/3 months.

If anyone need any help.

Telegram :
@Robertino99
@Robert9o9

I am leaving proof of withdraws.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have come across several of such platforms before but I could not make any money from them. this will definitely be a Ponzi scheme because they will start as a legitimate platform and after so many people have invested there, they will close up and run away with people's money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though, we have some investors that knows how to exploits this kinds of sites and when they are newly out they invest what they need to invest and make enough gains but if care is not taken the site may disappear even the second day of it's launching, so it's still a bad idea.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Though, we have some investors that knows how to exploits this kinds of sites and when they are newly out they invest what they need to invest and make enough gains but if care is not taken the site may disappear even the second day of it's launching, so it's still a bad idea.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I have seen platforms that operate with this strategy and at the end of the day they end up running away with people's money. One of my friends was scammed out of his money by a similar platform that promises to pay people certain return of investment.

Raiyan10

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I have seen platforms that operate with this strategy and at the end of the day they end up running away with people's money. One of my friends was scammed out of his money by a similar platform that promises to pay people certain return of investment.
first of all, sites like this will scam one day for sure. But the rule is first come first served. Big sites do not arrive just to take few money they target for big bucks. So you gotta be smart too. Invest a small amount. I bought vip 1 and i have already got back the money i invested now i am enjoying profit. As i said, the site is active, it's giving update daily and it will stay at least 1/2 months. You will get 5$ at first day and will withdraw daily so You just need 16 days to get your money back.if yiu buy vip. Then 1.10$ per day profit. It's like free money. You gotta take risk in life but 21$ isn't that big amount and i thought let's do this why not. I know it can disappeare any day but the statics says it is likely to stay 1/2 months more. Obviously the risk is yours but if you want to take a small risk i think it would be great to take it on this site.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I do not consider such investment web sites at all as they mostly end up as scams as they can not pay when people begin to join. This then leaves so many people in a devasted state when they realize that they have lost every thing they invested with these websites.