Which is the best site to invest in cryptocurrencies?

Ayeshabashir

There are many site where we can invest but the most popular site and safe is coinbase where we can invest with USD it is the best cryptocurrencies exchange and coinbase trading with 30 cryptocurrencies so i suggest to all of you who are searching the best and legit site for investment is coinbase

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you're still around and seeking for the best exchange, then you shouldn't skip to utilize binance exchange site, they're simply the best at the moment, with quality customer service that will attend to you 24/7. Your crypto is simply secured with binance, and their are plenty of features opened up for you to make money out of your crypto, even if you never want to trade Futures contract or spot. You can simply do lending with your crypto and receive commissions from your lend crypto. You can also do staking of your crypto via any proof of work or proof is stake crypto currency, and earn your own commission too, either monthly or in three months duration time or simply in a year duration time. Its simply depends on you to choose the time you want your asset to be released to you and you'll see the benefit of what you'll get at the end of the contract expiration based on the coin's APY.

funmi

Verified member
I had a similar challenge when I was starting off my trading journey as well I came across a lot of platform and they all promised to give me a very wonderful experience in my course of trading, the more I searched the more confused I got because there were so many of them then I eventually download a particular cryptocurrency trading application. I used it for a while what I noticed was they charged so high when ever I make a simple transactions. The worse of it is that their services were horrible slow and whenever I clicked on buy or sell it takes like for ever to execute the orfers . lastly when the ban on the trading of cryptocurrency was placed in my country it made it extremely impossible for me to have access to my finds as I could not transfer money from my wallet to my bank account, I got stuck and there was nothing I could do other than look at what I had on my wallet on my phone screen. But all thanks to biance which really saved a lot of traders in my country with the P2P features and some other amazing features too. Binance is the best.