Is it a good idea to invest in a website?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Building a website is a very good investment especially if it aligned with your goals and objectives. The business you want to establish must be properly looked into and you should also look at your objectives and personal brand. Creating a website that aligned with the business goals is very important.

A well designed and functional website would serve as a very valuable asset because it will provide a medium to showcase your product or services and it is also a medium you can utilise to attract customers and generator revenue as well. The importance of website for brand promotion cannot be overstated.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
It is not good to invest in a website except you have reached payout in free mode. Then you may invest money on this platform by upgrading your account but not from the first day of registration. This reduces the fact of surprises.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think the answer depends on your goal. If it is a hobby project, I think you should not put a lot of money in your website. If you do not have any prior experience, if you do not have relevant skills, I believe you should not invest a huge amount either. However, if it is a long term project, if you are persistent about turning your website into your business for financial gain, I think it makes sense to invest money on a website.