Importance of exercise

Hagson1

Good day dear reader, every human being as far as you want to live a healthy life there is a need for regular exercise. Before I continue I will like to give my little idea on what is exercise. exercise is that it is a structured activity specifically planned to develop and maintain physical fitness. Exercise helps people keep a healthy weight and lower their risk of some diseases. Exercising regularly can help prevent weight gain, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure. Bone-strengthening exercise — like jumping, running, or lifting weights — can help keep bones strong. In addition to that exercise also improve mood.
Need an emotional lift? Or need to destress after a stressful day? A gym session or brisk walk can help. Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier, more relaxed and less anxious.

You may also feel better about your appearance and yourself when you exercise regularly, which can boost your confidence and improve your self-esteem.
Exercise also boost energy:
Winded by grocery shopping or household chores? Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance.

Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores.