Idea: Logistic Business

Nova

This year a lot of people started doing the online ordering and also they are going less outside to buy from shops. I think for that reason I would say that there is definitely an opportunity for the logistic business. Those who can deliver the order at home. They can even get some form of extra money for the home delivery. And this makes them earn more. And considering even if the virus goes away, it could open up more of solutions and the door in the long run. I'd definitely say that I'd consider say that working for any established service like say amazon can be a good option too.

But once you learn it from the other business, you can make the business of your own. And then find out where you can earn and how the delivery works out in the due process. I know it is kind of cut throat market. But if one can invest enough into this type of the services. It could earn you good enough as a service business.

What do you think?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree with your idea of a logistical system for small deliveries like food items from the restaurants and fast food outlets. I was also thinking of that. However it is not easy because a logistics business for delivery would involve a good app like what Grab and Uber are using. Here we have the Lala Move which is also a logistics business with their own app. It is easy to get delivery guys with motorcycles and even those with pick ups. But you need the app first before you embark on offering your service to the business establishments that are needing delivery for their orders. But generally that is a good money maker.