Idea about cryptocurency.

Rozers55

Hi guys, as many people talking about crypto I feel like I get interested there. Before, I take this is a gambling but... Is there anyone who can give me more ideas to start my own journey on cryptocurrency.

Crypto is not gambling and it shouldn't be viewed as such. There is much to know about crypto before one decides to delve into it. The first is that you must be so much aware of the volatility of coins. You may get a coin in its high price now and in the next minute, it has drastically reduced in price. You should also be aware of trending coins to buy. We just don't buy coins. There are factors to be considered. It won't be nice if I don't add this, you must decide whether you want to invest in crypto or you esjt to trade. All these knowledge will surely help you in your crypto journey.

The crypto space is wide. You can get lost in it if you are not careful. You have to take it bit by bit. There are many areas to choose from. You can learn crypto trading via the use of Binance or ByBit or you can invest in some coins and hope that they will gain much value in the coming 6 months to one year. I am yet to learn crypto trading cos I am engrossed with forex trading but I know how a crypto investment works.

There is an online class that is about to start in the coming few weeks about crypto. If you are interested, please send a message to me. I am not the organizer anyway and it is only free. Just 2000 naira in my local currency or approximately $5.

Crypto is a relatively new market that people are still trying to get a hang of. The price of cryptocurrencies is determined by supply and demand. But, there are other factors that can influence the price of cryptos such as the usefulness of the token, mining process, government regulations and restrictions, money pumped in by angel investors, whales tweets, and many more. It’s a new field so I will suggest that you start with a small investment and monitor it regularly. You can add popular coins to your watchlist and monitor their growth. Make purchases in a bear market and sell them in a bull market.

Cryptocurrency is not a joke its a serious business. I know that kind of feeling you are having right now, you think because everybody is talking about it and as some are making enough money from it, you think it is all about that, but not st all. Cryptocurrency is far more than that, you must go for serious training before diving into it and know your target before starting anything.
More so, cryptocurrency is not gambling too, you must work hard for it before gaining because it requires your attention, time and concentration.
So the first thing to do is to go for serious training because it is not wise to venture into a business you don't know about other wise, failure is eminent. Another thing isbthat, you can't learn it all, as you start gradually, you keep on learning more everyday and also gain experience. I wish you luck!

OK thanks for all your suggestions. If I have more questions I will surely comeback to you guys