I MADE $800 EVERY MONTH WITH THIS SITE...

Jeymario13

If you want to make about $800 per month by doing simple survey and watching videos.
I have an awesome recommendation for you.

it's a reputable and trustable website that pays consistently.

- Unlimited surveys

Click Below to sign up and start earning!!!

Last edited:
I belong to this site and the good thing about it is you can redeem at very low amounts. It has it's own video player and you can also watch Hideout videos and get paid by amazon, itunes and googleplay vouchers plus many more There are plenty of other ways to earn but I stick to watching videos. With their own player you can watch on a desktop and a mobile at the same time so it speeds things up a bit. I have been paid many times with this site so it is definitely legitimate.

I have registered here, but many offers are not available for me. If I want to fill any offer provided by instaGC survey, it says "No more surveys available. Sorry!". AdGaterewards and Hideout.TV pay too little, which not worth the time. OfferToro pays much more, however you may need to complete a lot of levels in a downloaded app. Persona.ly pays well but I saw only one offer. Kiwi-wall also pays a lot but is is not so easy to complete a task.

I will like to join this site but I will like you to tell me if you access with VPN or it gives access to all country, I ask this because most of this cool paying survey site like to restrict some particular country from cashing out on their site and is there any requirement you must fulfil before you can be a verified member on the site for you to be eligible to participate and earn on this site. I will appreciate if you can say one or two the thing on the site, I will like to come on board.