hubpages.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

MOSIUR

hub.jpg
From different sources it is known that hubpages is a very well known paid to post website in online activities. If you like to be a member of hubpages, you must be able to write unique articles. Without writing unique articles, you cannot expect to get money from this website.

You can start earning by writing one article but whenever you have been successful in writing over 100 articles and those articles must be unique and long containing at least 750 words to 1500 words, you can earn very easily. Whenever you would like to register in hubpages websites, you must set up three sections number one: Google Analytics, number 2: Amazon platform, number 3: PayPal account setup. After completing the 3 steps, you can start your journey. In order to activate all the functions of hubpages, you must write at least one article.

You have to bear in mind that you must use a 1440 pixel long image and that image must be Copyright free. If you like to use others' images from any website, there are some rules and regulations that you must obey. According to the instructions of the website, if you share your login credentials with any person, you will be responsible for anything held in your account. The officials of hubpages will not be guilty for losing anything from your account.

Hubpages recommends you not to share anything like an email password with any person. I am writing on this website. I have known that it is a legit site but I have not confirmed. If any of you are on this website and withdraw your earnings, please respond.

What are your views about Hubpages site?​

Last edited by a moderator:

cmoneyspinner

HUBPages is absolutely LEGIT. My articles date back to 2014. I am no longer active at the site. It has changed owners and I don't quite like the “new set up” for displaying articles and leaving comments. However, I did not delete any of my articles and they still earn income. HUBPages is the one writing site with a Google Ad Sense revenue-share for members and I actually earn about $50 every 3 to 4 months.

MOSIUR

HUBPages is absolutely LEGIT. My articles date back to 2014. I am no longer active at the site. It has changed owners and I don't quite like the “new set up” for displaying articles and leaving comments. However, I did not delete any of my articles and they still earn income. HUBPages is the one writing site with a Google Ad Sense revenue-share for members and I actually earn about $50 every 3 to 4 months.
@cmoneyspinner, thank you very much for this information! I do fear to work in Hubpages because I have to submit long articles to earn money and of course you know it is a matter of time here.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I haven't worked nor even heard of the website until now. Honestly, it may be legit but the review didn't motivate me to work there. They have the most strict rules i have ever come across on paid to post websites. There are more of their rules that I can not strictly adhere to than the ones I can adhere to. But with the comment of the first person, it is certainly true that the website is do real just that I am not motivated to work there.