Are you making money on Hubpages

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Hubpages is a freelancing sit for writers to create either a weblog or blog. It is an international site, so anyone can join. On the site money can be made by joining their revenue sharing program and one can also incorporate Google adsence too. So on the site one can create articles, quizzes and polls.

All one need do is to create account on the site, upload articles and share content everywhere to get good amount of traffic. Money is made by the views you generate on the site and payment is made available on the 28th of each month via PayPal. Anyone working on this site? What’s the experience like?

Ekuvero

I haven't really try this site but from the way you narrate the ordeal it sound too get and quite easy to navigate through the site, Hope they do have segment and sections for each article and how much do they payment per view and how's their reviews on Google.

The only issue I would have here is their payment option due to the fact that PayPal doesn't supports Nigeria users from withdrawing funds so one earning might likely get stucked, it would have been better if they make use of cryptocurrency as part of their payment option.

Shigobad2020

Hubpages is a freelancing sit for writers to create either a weblog or blog. It is an international site, so anyone can join. On the site money can be made by joining their revenue sharing program and one can also incorporate Google adsence too. So on the site one can create articles, quizzes and polls.

All one need do is to create account on the site, upload articles and share content everywhere to get good amount of traffic. Money is made by the views you generate on the site and payment is made available on the 28th of each month via PayPal. Anyone working on this site? What’s the experience like?
Hubpages is for writers and readers and its also for building audience, to create a blog or rather be a blogger is not easy, you need a lot of time and experience to do that, and please I have been trying to create a Google ad sense since last year and I still don't know how to go about it, and lastly does the site have another payout option different from PayPal? .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I haven't really try this site but from the way you narrate the ordeal it sound too get and quite easy to navigate through the site, Hope they do have segment and sections for each article and how much do they payment per view and how's their reviews on Google.

The only issue I would have here is their payment option due to the fact that PayPal doesn't supports Nigeria users from withdrawing funds so one earning might likely get stucked, it would have been better if they make use of cryptocurrency as part of their payment option.
Yea, this is the issue that we Nigerians are having with online jobs, getting the payment is a difficult one. As paypal as exempted us from making use of their service, so working on site like this might be impossible unless you have a friend in another country that you can use their paypal account

Shigobad2020

Yea, this is the issue that we Nigerians are having with online jobs, getting the payment is a difficult one. As paypal as exempted us from making use of their service, so working on site like this might be impossible unless you have a friend in another country that you can use their paypal account
That's exactly what I am trying to bring out, I also have a PayPal account, the only problem is i heard its Nigerian paypal accout , so i can only send money out , i cannot receive money, it has been a nightmare for me losing money online, I have a some money that was sent to me via PayPal that never enter.

Segat

No, I have not make any money on it. Moreover I am hearing it for the first time, maybe if I found someone to explain better or put me through, it might probably be the opportunity I have been looking for. Hope I will get assistance soonest.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That's exactly what I am trying to bring out, I also have a PayPal account, the only problem is i heard its Nigerian paypal accout , so i can only send money out , i cannot receive money, it has been a nightmare for me losing money online, I have a some money that was sent to me via PayPal that never enter.
Why would someone even send money to an account that doesn’t receive money, it just a futile thing to do. Maybe you look for other payment processor that favors Nigeria like payoneer, especially for collecting money from people that want to send you money not necessarily from earnings sites though

springtech

Hubpages, wow i am just hearing about this for the very first time, This is why they said knowledge is power. It is indeed power. There are quite a number of cool websites or platforms or programs online which one can earn from. And they vary in operations and conditions from platform to platform, some are quite easy and some quite demanding In terms of their terms. It is actually a good thing that this new trend is gaining traction giving the fact that the number of online paid to work opportunities is increasingly in number daily. And this in my opinion is cool for the unemployed.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Hubpages, wow i am just hearing about this for the very first time, This is why they said knowledge is power. It is indeed power. There are quite a number of cool websites or platforms or programs online which one can earn from. And they vary in operations and conditions from platform to platform, some are quite easy and some quite demanding In terms of their terms. It is actually a good thing that this new trend is gaining traction giving the fact that the number of online paid to work opportunities is increasingly in number daily. And this in my opinion is cool for the unemployed.
Yeah, I think it is a good platform for one that has passion for writing, since it about uploading articles to get views and there’s no limit of articles you can upload but the snag is that it must be original content, so if you are good with that, then you can try it out

Daykas

This is the first time am actually hearing of it.
With the way you elaborate it here,I think I can tell my sister about the platform where she can earn,because one her passion is to write.