Earn Money Earn money writing for hubpages

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HUBPAGES.

Hubpages is a writing site, where writers comes in, register and publish quality contents with good looking images to make the article more engaging for visitors to hang on for long. Earnings at hubpages doesn't come over night, it takes time and hard work for you to start earning full-time monthly income from hubpages.

At hubpages, your income depends on the search result, meaning if your articles are indexed by search engines with better clicks from visitors your earnings will be reasonable at hubpages. Hubpages calculate each users income base on the traffic generated per article created. If your contents isn't attracting much views, then you shouldn't expect much for the month.

Since you've known how earnings at hubpages varies based on traffic generated for each of the articles created by users.

Do you consider earning from hubpages?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Making money on hub page is not different from making money through blogging. You have to put in a lot of effort at the beginning then have patience along the line before you can see good return on investment of your time and effort. Squidoo lens has higher payout than the Hubpage back then.

D

Deleted member 13140

I have a friend at bizdustry named "Nomad, he claims that he makes $70 passively every month from hubpages that he doesn't write a pin again at hubpages. I asked him how come it is like that, he told me, the article he wrote five years ago is still earning Ad revenue cos it is indexed by search engine, saying it receives lots of views from users.

You can try your luck it will start earning you monthly income through determination.
It could be worth a shot but I really doubt it.
You know at first when I saw your reply I was convinced that its worth a try. Until I realised hubpage is good very writing when you just rely on the fact that you have passion for it

And it could take up to 2years or more to start seeing result, so instead of me focusing on hubpage I could just start a YouTube channel and be consistent for that 5 years knowing its going to be x10 worth it

Phabbyfundz

Hubpages like every other venture,won't be easy, but consistency and good contents will always be a good advantage for those who want to venture into hub page writing, I have been a book critic, my job was simple just tell us what you think aren't good about this book, but I must say you can't give a good criticism of you don't read the book,it goes on for other earning ventures, be committed and you will surely make good profits.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is my first time hearing about hubpage. I will definately look into it. But i think you will need many time & effort before you can start earning from thus paid to post sites. Those who are with the site from the beginning will always be on advantage. As a beginner it would be tough for you ti start making money
At the beginning it isn't straight away earning with hubpages. To earn with hubpages you will give it your time and gradually you can earn from it dear. Someone spent over six months before earning something tangible with hubpages. Not that as you're publishing your article you won't see your monthly income. You'll see but it will be small unless it attracts lots of views.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
People makes a lot of money back then with Hubpage and Squidoo lens. I think people make more money with squidoo lens than Hubpage. People just how to write a topic search by a lot of people and Hubpage will incorporate Google adsense on the page and both of you will share the income revenue. People no longer use both of them since the time they received Google penalty.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I've heard about HubPages, for quite a long time now, but the only reason I didn't join was that, they clearly stated, you won't earn alot of money from this. So I thought of it, they only share some percentage of the ad revenue with you. So what's the difference between having a blog and writing for them.

The difference is that you will have 100% of your ad revenue generated And that's better, although I guess I would have considered writing for them than any other just so I could earn some money and start my own site.
I have a friend at bizdustry named "Nomad, he claims that he makes $70 passively every month from hubpages that he doesn't write a pin again at hubpages. I asked him how come it is like that, he told me, the article he wrote five years ago is still earning Ad revenue cos it is indexed by search engine, saying it receives lots of views from users.

You can try your luck it will start earning you monthly income through determination.

Raiyan10

This is my first time hearing about hubpage. I will definately look into it. But i think you will need many time & effort before you can start earning from thus paid to post sites. Those who are with the site from the beginning will always be on advantage. As a beginner it would be tough for you ti start making money

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I haven't heard of this websites before. It seems these kind of websites are now becoming many. I have worked with opera mini news that does exactly what the poster narrated. The only problem I have with them is that they pay so low for my liking and they don't pay directly to their clients

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I heard about Hubpages, I wanted to give it a shot but then checked the top-performing articles and general rules for publishing, I came to the conclusion that this might not be the site that I was looking forward to publishing my articles and make money from articles. The site is for serious writers.

Good luck

Verified member
This is the first time i am hearing Hubpage, really want to know more about it so as to know how to register and start earning some stipend from the site or platform.You can also help by sending some vital information and the platform because i need additional income to keep body and so moving. I want to know more about it.

D

Deleted member 13140

Well I've heard about HubPages, for quite a long time now, but the only reason I didn't join was that, they clearly stated, you won't earn alot of money from this. So I thought of it, they only share some percentage of the ad revenue with you. So what's the difference between having a blog and writing for them.

The difference is that you will have 100% of your ad revenue generated And that's better, although I guess I would have considered writing for them than any other just so I could earn some money and start my own site.