Earn Money Earn money writing for hubpages

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HUBPAGES.

Hubpages is a writing site, where writers comes in, register and publish quality contents with good looking images to make the article more engaging for visitors to hang on for long. Earnings at hubpages doesn't come over night, it takes time and hard work for you to start earning full-time monthly income from hubpages.

At hubpages, your income depends on the search result, meaning if your articles are indexed by search engines with better clicks from visitors your earnings will be reasonable at hubpages. Hubpages calculate each users income base on the traffic generated per article created. If your contents isn't attracting much views, then you shouldn't expect much for the month.

Since you've known how earnings at hubpages varies based on traffic generated for each of the articles created by users.

Do you consider earning from hubpages?

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is actually a very good opportunity for you to be able to make money especially when you are going to be a guest writer .in order to get the best out of this I will advise you to first study and improve your initial writing skills first as it will help you a lot.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The site isn't a one time earning site, if not I could've engaged on the site, I just need urgent money now to sort out my pressing needs especially in my academics. I can't wait for two years waiting for my money to grow around the site cos I'll lose weight if I'll be waiting for it to gradually grow and fetch me the amount you made mentioned of.
I don't even know why most of this website do bring out those rules that will not favour a lot of people, so does it really mean that even if I registered with the website and I make money that they are not going to pay me if I requested for withdrawal ? Or does it really mean that there minimum withdrawal limit is high ,?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
People no longer write on Hubpage since the time they receive Google penalty. This makes their traffic to draw two more than half and they lot of accounts in the process because people are engaging in plagiarized content. People shift from hubpages to blogging. login gives you more control over the things you are going to do with your website.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have ever considered earning in Hubpages. But I lost the patience needed in order to give effort and start earning there. It is not easy at all to create a good number of traffic there. Plus your content needs to be of really high quality and SEO friendly in order to earn well.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Okay that that could have been one of the most profitable business for you since you are really good in writing high quality content ,I think you will be able to write content that will drive a lot of people and with this it may even be possible for you to make up to $10 every day especially if you can write up to four content in a day. Why don't you engage on the website ?
The site isn't a one time earning site, if not I could've engaged on the site, I just need urgent money now to sort out my pressing needs especially in my academics. I can't wait for two years waiting for my money to grow around the site cos I'll lose weight if I'll be waiting for it to gradually grow and fetch me the amount you made mentioned of.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz, I never earned before through hubppages, I only created an account on it some months ago without publishing a single article. You need regular views from internet users to be earning substantial amount of money in the future through hubppages. You can make more than $100 a month from hubppages when your contents are attracting views from search engines especially.
Okay that that could have been one of the most profitable business for you since you are really good in writing high quality content ,I think you will be able to write content that will drive a lot of people and with this it may even be possible for you to make up to $10 every day especially if you can write up to four content in a day. Why don't you engage on the website ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz, actually I didn't mean to start making it so easily and with immediate effect .I was saying if it will ever be possible for me to make up to that amount. If it is possible then i can work toward it and make sure I achieve it.even if I have to pay for advertisement.how many view do I need to make 1 dollars ?
Lolz, I never earned before through hubppages, I only created an account on it some months ago without publishing a single article. You need regular views from internet users to be earning substantial amount of money in the future through hubppages. You can make more than $100 a month from hubppages when your contents are attracting views from search engines especially.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well, hubpages is for people that knows their onions. if you want to make any reasonable amount of money from the platform you must be very good at searching in optimisation because it will help you get traffic from Google organically. you can also get traffic from social media platforms.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, it wouldn't be easy going into the site to write contents and start earning asap even if it's captivating enough. You need to spend time promoting it to appear on search engines where it will be ideal for viewers to consistently view your contents which will generate you passive income on the future, which is very much satisfying then.
Lolz, actually I didn't mean to start making it so easily and with immediate effect .I was saying if it will ever be possible for me to make up to that amount. If it is possible then i can work toward it and make sure I achieve it.even if I have to pay for advertisement.how many view do I need to make 1 dollars ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well if it will be possible to make up to $10 every day writing articles for the website then I can think of going into it. I know it may not be easy from the beginning but as long as it is possible even if he will take me up to 1 week to start making up to that on daily basis I could have like to give it a try.what do you think ?
Lol, it wouldn't be easy going into the site to write contents and start earning asap even if it's captivating enough. You need to spend time promoting it to appear on search engines where it will be ideal for viewers to consistently view your contents which will generate you passive income on the future, which is very much satisfying then.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The reason why hubpages is better off than any other writing sites is that, you earn everything your contents generate from the views you recorded from search engines and elsewhere. That's why most users online start their blogging career via hubpages using their sub-domain to create amazing contents that attracts views. But earnings doesn't come easily you must work hard for it there.

Forums are fixed in the amount you earn, the earnings are fast but not passive, hubpages income can be passive when it starts recording lots of views especially from search engines.
Well if it will be possible to make up to $10 every day writing articles for the website then I can think of going into it. I know it may not be easy from the beginning but as long as it is possible even if he will take me up to 1 week to start making up to that on daily basis I could have like to give it a try.what do you think ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes paid to post website is actually the best because you will only be able to do your writing and earn a certain percentage on daily basis, before you are able to fit into a writing website then you have to research a lot on how to write good quality content that will be able to generate a reasonable traffic for them to make money and in return they also pay you.
The reason why hubpages is better off than any other writing sites is that, you earn everything your contents generate from the views you recorded from search engines and elsewhere. That's why most users online start their blogging career via hubpages using their sub-domain to create amazing contents that attracts views. But earnings doesn't come easily you must work hard for it there.

Forums are fixed in the amount you earn, the earnings are fast but not passive, hubpages income can be passive when it starts recording lots of views especially from search engines.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Any Rev-share website I am simply not behind it cos the incentive aren't much they simply pay peanuts for your time especially when the admin isn't generating much from the website. Forums like, PTP are simply better off than such kind of way of making money online.
Yes paid to post website is actually the best because you will only be able to do your writing and earn a certain percentage on daily basis, before you are able to fit into a writing website then you have to research a lot on how to write good quality content that will be able to generate a reasonable traffic for them to make money and in return they also pay you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't like website that will base my earning on the amount of traffic I generated but I know that is how they can be able to do it, and generally I do not have time to write long article for website except I am a freelance writer and that is the only one I can be able to do at the moment because I can earn something reasonable with that one per an article I write.
Any Rev-share website I am simply not behind it cos the incentive aren't much they simply pay peanuts for your time especially when the admin isn't generating much from the website. Forums like, PTP are simply better off than such kind of way of making money online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HUBPAGES.

Hubpages is a writing site, where writers comes in, register and publish quality contents with good looking images to make the article more engaging for visitors to hang on for long. Earnings at hubpages doesn't come over night, it takes time and hard work for you to start earning full-time monthly income from hubpages.

At hubpages, your income depends on the search result, meaning if your articles are indexed by search engines with better clicks from visitors your earnings will be reasonable at hubpages. Hubpages calculate each users income base on the traffic generated per article created. If your contents isn't attracting much views, then you shouldn't expect much for the month.

Since you've known how earnings at hubpages varies based on traffic generated for each of the articles created by users.

Do you consider earning from hubpages?
I don't like website that will base my earning on the amount of traffic I generated but I know that is how they can be able to do it, and generally I do not have time to write long article for website except I am a freelance writer and that is the only one I can be able to do at the moment because I can earn something reasonable with that one per an article I write.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is actually a very good opportunity for you to be able to make money especially when you are going to be a guest writer .in order to get the best out of this I will advise you to first study and improve your initial writing skills first as it will help you a lot.
Improving on the writing skill is ideal to get things right through writing. Which will make any writer to become very conversant with writing quality contents full of substance, which readers always stick more on to read and satisfy their wants. Writing is a skill cos it takes enough technical know-how to write something tremendous for readers.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seems like the right thing to do, only that I also focus on growing my brand awareness, and that requires a lot of thinking and strategy, plus I have school, plus, anyways I don't have to list everything but the truth is I can't waste my time on hubpage, I believe I know a way to get some capital and fully start my online business, (which if I'm too he optimistic has already kicked off)
Lol, to be frank too, hubpages is stime draining. I love a writing site, where you'll write and the site goes through your contents and check for plagiarism and approve your contents immediately within the period of 24 hours and settles you for the gig you did within short duration of time and not just like the way hubpages are doing.

D

Deleted member 13140

Laughs, you can still start hubpages too, write gradually and promote it together with your YouTube channel. And before you know, it will become profitable for you to earn from both YouTube channel and hubpages. It will become passive income means for you just like blogging and vlogging. You can use hubpages as your blog, pending when you make enough, you can build your own blog.
Seems like the right thing to do, only that I also focus on growing my brand awareness, and that requires a lot of thinking and strategy, plus I have school, plus, anyways I don't have to list everything but the truth is I can't waste my time on hubpage, I believe I know a way to get some capital and fully start my online business, (which if I'm too he optimistic has already kicked off)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It could be worth a shot but I really doubt it.
You know at first when I saw your reply I was convinced that its worth a try. Until I realised hubpage is good very writing when you just rely on the fact that you have passion for it

And it could take up to 2years or more to start seeing result, so instead of me focusing on hubpage I could just start a YouTube channel and be consistent for that 5 years knowing its going to be x10 worth it
Laughs, you can still start hubpages too, write gradually and promote it together with your YouTube channel. And before you know, it will become profitable for you to earn from both YouTube channel and hubpages. It will become passive income means for you just like blogging and vlogging. You can use hubpages as your blog, pending when you make enough, you can build your own blog.