Get Paid to Write How To Get Paid On HubPages

Adriana Jaycie

Getting paid for HubPages is as easy as pie! There are a variety of ways that people have found to make money with HubPages. Some of these people have paid for HubPages in the past and some have never even used it. So, what are the different ways that you can make money with HubPages? We will explore a few of those possibilities now.

How to get paid on Hubpages? First of all, if you searched on HubPages, you probably know that you can be paid in cash and other types of gifts by becoming a member of HubPages. This is the easiest way to start earning money through HubPages and there are literally thousands of people who do it. This is how you can get paid for HubPages. But it takes some time to build up the required number of friends to generate the income that you want. It would be far quicker to simply sign up for HubPages and generate income from page views alone!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Signing up to hubpages is easy just as ABC, but getting started to earn cash from hubpages isn't easy as the eyes may enthrall. One needs to work hard, create quality contents, adding quality images/videos that explains the topic at hand, and makes it understandable. Promotion is needed in order to generate views that increases its revenue.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't think it is easy to make money with Hubpage but it is only easy to sign up there. Like more than 6 years now that I tried the website I found it not easy to earn there, I also see that for someone to start earning from his or her article, the article needs to be approved by the admin there on the website