How we reduce diabetes with herbs?

Ayeshabashir

Diabetes is very common problem in various people and i think 60 percent die due to this disease if they will not cure in the starting so giys i will tell you a herbs that helps us a lot in reduce diabetes my family members also use it and use it from many years and now their diabetes was gone the name of this herb is Withania coagulans in English and paneer booti in urdu the method of using this is that take a 2 table spoon of this herb and mix it in 1 cup of water for all the night and in the morning strain this and drink it and the most important thing we should do with is we should eat a desi ghee with it otherwise it will proves harmful for you and the second thing is that for diabetes we should drink momordica charantia water and the procedure of using thia is that first we should remove the outer layer which is present outside it and then squeeze it and the the water that remove through squeezing process drink it hope so my post will proves beneficial and helpful for all the diabetic patients thank you