How to write and get ideas to sell ebooks online.

Ganibade

Verified member
Whether you have your own books to sell or not, there are several ways to make money online.

However, without your own eBooks, you don't have complete control over what you're doing.

I've been an affiliate marketer for a number of years and find it to be a simple and enjoyable way to make money.

But I have no control over them because I'm selling eBooks that aren't mine.

I was promoting an affiliate product that was an eBook course on how to be persuasive at the time.

I was happily marketing it to insecure writers, telling them how this product could help them write more persuasive sales pages and sell more books.

For a few years, everything was going well with this course, and I was making regular sales.

When I was checking the links on my website one day, I noticed that the links to this product were broken.

I looked into it, and guess what? The item had been removed from the market and was no longer available.

I didn't know how long it had been gone, and I couldn't figure out why because it was a consistent seller. But it was no longer there, and all I could do was remove all references to it from my website.

That is why it is preferable to sell your own eBooks.

1.Make Your Own E-Books.

eBooks are great because they only need to be written once and can be sold multiple times. Additionally, the entire selling process can be automated so that customers buy and download your eBooks without you having to do anything - and you earn money from each sale automatically.

Even if you've never written an eBook before, you can create your own.

2.Where to Find Inspiration

You can write a book on any topic that readers are interested in. You could even write a book about your online activities.

If you need more ideas, check out your local library, magazines, blogs, or browse (on Amazon) similar books to the one you want to write to get ideas for what to include. Reader reviews are an excellent source of information about what readers liked and, more importantly, didn't like about the book. It's amazing how many ideas you can get from browsing books online.

Other eBook authors go in the opposite direction. They write their eBook and condense each chapter into an article to promote it on their website.

3.Selling an eBook

Once your eBook has been written and published, you must market it.

It's best to have a marketing plan in place before you start writing your book because it saves time later on and allows you to pre-market it so that people are eager to buy it as soon as it's available.

Furthermore, your eBooks do not have to be massive. Some authors make a living by writing 20 to 30 pages and selling them as 99 cent Kindle eBooks. And they've discovered that as long as the book is packed with inspiring and useful information, or they've written an entrancing piece of fiction, readers love their eBooks and keep buying more.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Selling ebooks is a very good source of income nowadays. People love reading them more than physical books and so you have a good market out there.

Thank you for sharing that story about the problems you encountered while affiliating ebooks. It is indeed better if you are selling your own ebooks to avoid such trouble.

Now writing one may be the hard process here. But you can choose a topic that interests you most and you won't have trouble writing about it.

You can choose to go for fiction on non fiction depending on which ones you find easiest and most interesting to write.