How to win with shorteners

Moni2402

The key to making money with shorteners is traffic, there is no more, the more traffic you have in your links the more money you will earn, the money in the shorteners is made in "mass" your link has to be visited many times to be able to generate something decent of money.

I will mention the two best known, of which Adfly is the most popular in the Hispanic world, they all pay through PayPal and you can shorten url immediately after registering:

-Adfly: this company is the most used in the Hispanic world, most likely because the minimum charge is $ 5 US dollars, the CPV (Cost per View) can reach $ 4/1000 visits and has a referral system .

-Linkbucks: It is a close competitor to Adfly, although it has a higher CPV in some countries, the flexibility of the platform and the handling of payments is not as manageable as Adfly, linkbucks also has a system to monetize the download of some files by completing an advertising offer, this monetization method can pay up to $ 1 per download also allows adult traffic.

How to get the Traffic?

- Downloads and Warez:
this is where most of the people who make some money have their gold mine, how many times we do not come across wanting to see a movie online, we click on the link and at the top is the bee lurking around us, there are different types of getting traffic here, but I'm not very familiar with it, so I can only say that you can make some channel with Music on YouTube and use the description box.

- Social networks: here you can make a lot of money, but you have to be careful, most social networks have already caught this and have banned domains, but that can be fixed with a redirect, if you use WordPress you can use the Pretty Link plugin to redirect your link to Adfly or Linkbucks.
You can put content in Facebook Groups, it can be downloads, images, music or anything you can think of with the link hidden with Pretty link.