How to start a business without having money

Willans

You can start a lot of business without having money cuz there are many ways to start a business cuz if you don't want to start a business with your money you can create a way or a awareness to find the loan that you can borrow to start up a business and you going to pay that the period of time when you start a business at a time they also so many ways to make money you can make money through online business without having money you can start a business to advertising which they can borrow you some blue to start up when you borrow the loan of 10 millionaire and can pay up with a more profitable price like 10.5 million area that's going to be the profit of you getting the money you're going to pay the Ransom of money back at the same price you get the money like you're going to pay that December time and which weekends cost you some money which you're going to have to make it more profitable there are so many ways to make money without you having money that's why they start creating a way to get loan you can also borrow loan from anyone business you want to do like you transport your goods are and import goods

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several businesses you can actually start without having any money and if you are consistent enough you will probably be successful on them or the long long. If you venture into this kind of business is you should not expect instant success because it takes a lot of time especially when you do not have any capital to venture into them.

There are some of such businesses offline and there are also many of them on the internet. you can start affiliate marketing business even if you do not have a money and if you put the right things in place and the right strategies, you will probably make money from affiliate marketing.

Joining Affiliate marketing platforms is absolutely free in the sense that you do not need to pay any money and there are several ways you can use to promote the affiliate products and make some good amount of money for yourself without spending any money. Using different forums like Quora or Reddit is one of the best strategies a lot of people have been using for some time now to make money from affiliate marketing.

You can also use free websites like blogger or wordpress to start affiliate marketing and when you make money, you can upgrade to paid blog.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Starting a business without money isn't that easy but the good thing is that it is doable and it starts with one being credit worthy. Because I know a lot of companies and producers always looking for ways to have branches of their business in different locations but they might kill the thought because humans most times are not to be trusted.

But if you are trust and credit worthy you can go to dealer to strike an agreement with them, you asked to be given their products to sell and you would make payment within the timeframe you are given to make payments. You would have to start on the right footing so that you can be introduced to other associates that can help with the expansion of the business.

The thing is that producers and business owners can be a good link to grow a business so as you are dealing with any of them you need to be exemplary so that if any other producer want to assist the one you are working with already can start as your guarantor.

As for online you can start affiliate marketing you don't need any money just have a good amount of followers to advertise to then.

Ajebo25

Verified member
They are many business just which you can start with low capital or no capital at all the there are many business with you can go to which will bring profits the that is if you're consistent enough and and you know how to manage a business there's a saying that have bread is better than none you can start business by selling air time which actually doesn't need capital in either just start the business.

But if you don't have money to spend on business which means you don't have any capital to start you business you can actually go in till making money online so we you have enough money to start good business you can just start is small scale business weather you can be retail and can be selling things at small quantity until you have enough money just thought it big business which will generate enough profits for you to start a company and there many ways to make money online you can make money by writing articles for blogs and web sites or you can free Lancer that is if you have a skill or you can become YouTube channel Creator and make money from advertisement which will be shown on your videos

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really see the need for people to borrow up to 10 million to start up a business when you don't even have a legit way of paying back the money.

If you borrow up to 10 million to start up a business and you are expected to pay at least 5 % of the money on monthly basis that means you will still be paying back the loan from the business you have borrowed the money to start , at the end of the day you will just take back from the business and pay back the loan and you won't even have anything.

If people are just interested to start up a business or get a loan for any reason , they should have an external way of paying back the loan without removing from the business again because it won't really make sense for you to borrow money to start business and after you still take back from the business to pay back the loan within a short period of time.

For me I don't really have any business to do with a loan , I'll raise the money I am interested to start up the kind of business I want to do .

Oluwasegun purpose

Starting a business without money isn't that easy but the good thing is that it is doable and it starts with one being credit worthy. Because I know a lot of companies and producers always looking for ways to have branches of their business in different locations but they might kill the thought because humans most times are not to be trusted..

If people are just interested to start up a business or get a loan for any reason , they should have an external way of paying back the loan without removing from the business again because it won't really make sense for you to borrow money to start business and after you still take back from the business to pay back the loan within a short period of time.

For me I don't really have any business to do with a loan , I'll raise the money I am interested to start up the kind of business I want to do ...

Addtionally, there is no business you can without using money,you must used money as a capital......
Even if you want to do business without using the to start it ,then it must be online business,online business is the only bisi that you can do without using money.....

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Being unable to drop off some cash into business necessarily obliges the entrepreneur to be as creative as possible and meanwhile a very committed one. Initially, think about the business options that require no starter investment, procurement hassles, low equipment overhead, or daily charges. For example, copywriting, building SaaS or info products, consultations or service-based business can be considered. Exploit work/client share programs, equity crowdfunding, smaller business grants and benefits, and peer-to-peer market lending. In the end, the singular thing which must be kept in absolute suspension is that of generating and bringing value to customers. Afterwards all dollar earned must be promptly re-invested back into growth.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is truly possible to start some businesses without having any money but I doubt if it is possible to grow with this business if there is no money. There is always the nesd to have money before any business can be promoted and grown.

There should be money and enough money for advertisement and as well for marketing. There is always the need to have enough capital in fact for expansion as well. All these will later let us believe that we need money before we can still make our business grown despite the fact that we started with no money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you do not have money and want to start a business, you should start working for other companies and people. There are two benefits, one, you make money which you can use for your business, and two, you also gain knowledge and expertise to manage business. If you do not like this option, you can try selling your assets to build business funds, or borrow form friends and family. In case these options are also not available, try getting loans from banks for your business.