You can also start a Business without Capital

raaman

Valued Contributor
Do you want to earn some extra money? If so, you can open a business without capital. You may be looking for a side job to add money to your wallet, but don't have the budget for start-up capital. You need not worry.

You can take advantage of all this increasingly sophisticated technology to find additional ways to add extra money to your wallet. There are certain types of businesses without capital that you can start as a method to increase your income.

One of the businesses that you can start is to open an online store. You see, selling in an online shop still requires initial capital, so, how is it possible without any capital? Relax, you can use the dropship method.

Good luck

Verified member
How possible is that to start a business without a start up capital?Even if you doing online business like trending,survey etc..You will still need a good browsing phone and a good network to make some stipend or money from it.Buying of data is also part of investment that you put in to start your business.Even your time is also precious here.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there is no doubt that there are many businesses you can start without capital especially online but you need the right knowledge and understanding of how such business works if not you will not make any money. if you don't have money to carry out adverts, then you definitely need to look at free methods but they are very hard and demanding.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Even dropshipping cannot be done without simple capital. A person will need a device, internet connection and power for that online work. However I am in support of this idea because it will still need low capital than online store. I would like to make my unemployed friends learn dropshipping.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are businesses both offline and online business that one can start without having any capital at all. I have seen someone that doesn't even have a shop and he's selling phones. What he does, is just to contact a phone sellers and bargain with him. Online businesses that can be started without capital include affiliate marketing

uforwealth

Verified member
There is no business both offline and online that doesn't require little start up capital. Take affiliate marketing for example. You will at least need a smartphone and subscribe for mobile data if you are in Nigeria. The implication of this is that average Nigerians who can't buy a smartphone and get access to the internet facilities can neither make money online nor make fortunes from affiliate marketing which is considered a way of earning income online without start up capital.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think you need capital to make your business successful , many business of today are less productive and profitable , since the owner of the business have invested less amount of capital in the business for now , so capital is highly needed for business success it's important too .

D

Deleted member 13140

Well it depends on the capital you're talking about.
Because the fact you have a laptop and a mobile device that's capital you spent.
And its the first step to starting an online business.
When you say capital its all about setting up an online store and running campaigns.

Or building a website(with a domain and paying for a few other things)

So therefore starring a business requires capital but running a business doesn't always require capital, they're free methods to get brand awareness.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be very tough to start a business without a capital. The reason is that you are going to do a lot of convincing to win people to your side and invest in your business. But you are going to meet a lot of rejections more than necessary since you have nothing to put down into your business on your own.

tray59

It can be very tough to start a business without a capital. The reason is that you are going to do a lot of convincing to win people to your side and invest in your business. But you are going to meet a lot of rejections more than necessary since you have nothing to put down into your business on your own.
I agree with you that sometime it can be very tough to start a business without capital,infact for me I dont think that is possible where will you get money to buy the item you want to market to people.If you are lacking capital its better to get a loan or you better suspend this business untill you get money to start the business.sometime you can chose to go out there look for work gather some pay then return home use the money and open your desired business

ghunt

I agree, I feel that your right about having some capital, especially for going Online with your own website. However there are a few companies like GrooveFunnels that can help you to start for free and they have loads of tools that will help you along the way aswell. But you will need capital at some point to make the most of the better methods of starting a business.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, business is all about using money to earn more money but I do get your point anyway. I think you mean the financial investment you need to put in a business to get it started and all that, but in terms of capital, the mobile phone you are making use of, the PC you make use of is also part of the starting up capital as those without one or more of these devices can't go into the business you just made mention of. But aside that, I do agree with you that there are several businesses you can run online without having to deposit money to it

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
When I first saw the topic of your thread, I disagreed because i thought that how would it be possible to start a business without money but when I read you I could finally agree to it. You honestly do have some reasonable point but I will just like to make some certain clear here where you talked about starting an online store, this could be a very good idea and you can truly start that without any capital though but that is if you have the required skills to make it happen. Imagine someone that does not have the knowledge of using a computer, how would that be possible for such person?

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very possible but into this world I hardly see you starting a new business completely without capital and its surviving for a very long time. These businesses are usually as a result of personal skills that you have like drawing and singing in competitions.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well it's seems most people usually gets the meaning of capital of wrongly.....If you had said money alone, then it could have been a different thing entirely. Capital has to do with everything you merged together to build something up. Apparently, it involves money too cos money is part of capital. But at the other hand, it would also be a blatant blunder to assume capital has to do with money alone. So, I would say, no business you would start either online or offline, you have to spend something.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I can understand the possibility of people engaging in some business online without having a capital such as paid to post website , but if you are to open an online store you need to hire someone to design the website for you because you can't just do it without having a website.

I suggest that anyone who is interested to start up a business should look for a way to raise the required money needed to start up the business because going into a business without capital to me is just very risky and I don't just see the need because it may not likely be successful.

Someone who is really interested to start up a business without capital is a lazy person because there are so many ways you can raise at least a little capital to start up your business from scratch. That is what everyone should look towards achieving.

For me if I am interested to start up anything I have to put so many things into consideration and capital is one of the most important thing I will always like to consider because I know without capital achieving anything or making profit in anything is almost impossible .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I believe doing or starting a business online is a lot easier to achieve without money than even offline. So it is always good to try both sides before giving up because one of it must surely work. For online you can start with affiliate marketing, why I like online selling is because it is less cumbersome to start. You wouldn't need to pay for a shop, pay for light, employ employees or deal with other miscellaneous. You can just go see your social media accounts which are created free to kickstart kt. Now you are liable to market and sake any niche of products that you need which is a gold one. So having access to the kind of goods you wanted to market becomes very easy with just your links.

For offline though you need to be trust worthy but you can still scale through with a little connection. You can start it with hawking the products but if you can't you can use a shelter to sell the products. But the bottom line is that it is achievable as you can either use your creditworthiness or connection to start a business with a products that you wanted to start selling for your business.