How to save for your house rent

Heartstrings

We all know house rents is one of the huge bills we are due to pay, especially those who live in 2-3 bedroom flats. House rents are very cost these days, landlords are all adding few thousands to their tenants now with the excuse of things are hard. So many people have been frustrated and treated like a nobody in the hands of the landlord/landlady because of rent issues. Saving up against your rent is one of the best decision to make. You can start saving up little by little and at the end of the year,you will have something to rely on. Remember you have other bills to pay, electricity,and other basic needs or the children fess,if you are married,reason why a side hustle is advisable and not just one source of income. You can set up a business yourself or engage your grown up children in one or two things that can bring financial help to you.and the family. Let's try to save up or invest in something positive to avoid landlord embarrassment because we all need a roof on our heads.

Shigobad2020

The price of house rent keeps rising and sky rocketing every day in my country as people begins to migrate from rural to urban areas in search of greener pastures , making the urban are settlement overpopulated and the issue of unemployment keeps increasing which led to the issue of increment in house rent .
The money i am paying for a two bedroom apartment for a year is over one hundred and fifty thousand naira , and my salary is not even up to twenty thousand . So what I really do is make sure I am saving thirteen thousand naira at the end of each month in order to be able to meet the target at the end of the year to repay the next year rentage . And sometimes when I realises theirs a sure investment that will bring money, i will use the money for the investment , and keep saving the profit .