How to make your blog rank on Google

Ajebo25

Verified member
Blogging is when you write about what you love and people read about it, nowadays blogging is more global as the internet has given power to anyone to become a blogger weather you have money for hosting and domain or not.

Adsense and other ad companies has also made bloggers to never stop what they do because they write about what they love and they still earn from it which is really cool.

Now one of the most important thing about blogging is your site must be seo compatible.

What is SEO

Seo (search engine optimization) is the process of getting organic traffic from search results page the higher your page is listed the higher people will see it the higher you get traffic.

Things to do online to get seo traffic

FInd niche topics (and relevant keywords)
2. Utilize Keywords
3. Create Buyer Personas
4. Publish long content
5. Increase page loading speed
6. Optimize images
7. Increase dwell time
8. Reduce Bounce rate
9. Increase CTR in SERPs
10. Optimize URL
11. Utilize “Skyscraper Technique”
12. Outreach
13. Utilize link reclamation
14. Write guest blogs
15. Actively share on social media
16. Optimize for voice search
17. Refresh your content

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am kind of frustrated to see Tom, Dick, and Harry giving tips on SEO. Most of these people have never done SEO themselves, instead, they are just pulling information from Google and paraphrasing it to post on various sites.
Before I post my view on SEO, or this topic in general, I would like to ask one simple question? Do you have a site, where does your site rank on Google?
If you have a site and if your site does not rank on the first page on Google, you have no rights to talk about SEO. If you have never owned a site, you have probably never done SEO. IN that case, when you talk about SEO you are just repeating what is found on Google.
I have been running a site for 2 years. I have attended a training on SEO and I do my own SEO. Yet, the highest position I have reached is 5th page. I am targeting over 20 different moderately searched keywords and I am able to rank only for one keyword. I have built backlinks for not only home page but also for all internal pages, yet my site does not rank well on Google search.