nihmathR

What is Picoworkers?​

Picoworkers is a micro working platform where you can perform small online tasks for small payments.

Small Jobs – These are small tasks you can complete quickly. Usually, you will see the following kind of small jobs –

• Facebook/Twitter likes
  • Android/iOS Apps downloading and installing
  • Sponsored Review
  • YouTube Subscribe/Comment
  • Search and Click Jobs

1612761740448.png
1612762012184.png Referral link Picoworkers

Ekuvero

What's their payment option and their withdrawal method, and how often can one I make $1 in a day and hope they do have a good reviews on Google and on which day can one apply for withdrawals and hope you do have a proof of withdrawal and hope it won't pay only the first people who would earn from the site and hope they would be consistent with their payment, what's the criteria in signing up and hope they do have a chat room where I could chat with the admin

Shigobad2020

I have heard about the site Pico worker and I also registered there with them but I stopped working there because their task is risky,imagine a task told me to goto instagram , listen to a video there and I should come back and message my instagram username and password there, the message specifically said they need username and password for instagram that has been opened over 5years ago, and I can't be giving out my personal information because no wanna earn $0.10

Haypril

I am also a user of this platform but not a active user. At first, I find the website attractive and user friendly not until I finished my registration and applied for a task. The task was to register on a website, a trading website to be precise. During registration, the referred website was asking for too much of data than am willing to give out. I quit the task and applied for another but it's just as if that is the way to go with this forum. I was not happy with their mode of activities and given tasks.