What is the Easiest Way to Fund Your Online Business

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have a desire to start a small online business and $100-$200 is all you need, how do you raise funds for your online business if you do not have money?

The answer is to start working online. There are two major benefits of working online, one you will build your knowledge and experience, and two, you build your funds. You can start making money instantly online. Work on paid-to-post- sites and you can easily make $20-$30 in a month just by spending 1-2 hours a day. Not a great amount but it can help you raise funds for your small business.

I have a couple of online businesses, I raised my funds for my business by working on forums. I saved as much as I could (I saved 40 percent of my income) and managed to build businesses.

I worked on a forum called Bizdustry where I was making $50-$80 per month. I worked for over a year and managed to save $200, which I used to build businesses on Etsy and Redbubble.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you so much for your suggestion. In as much as working online to raise money is also a way you could raise money to build and start your online business , it is also necessary for us to understand that it depends on the amount of money you will need to start up your online business.
So many people engaging in online business may not really need much money , they might need something like maybe $50 and as such they can fund the business immediately because they have it in their bank account but at the same time there are some online business that will need up to 1,000 dollars for a start m working online to raise this money on paid to post platform will present a lot of stress.

In any case any way you can use to raise money either online or offline can still be used to funds your online business.. that is my suggestion.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Money earned from forums needs life to reach the rate you are mentioning because it needs full-time writing on the forum which seems not possible for most of us due to offline jobs and commitments.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Not just working online, you can even work offline and save money to start a business. When you work, you will benefit in three ways, one you make money, two, you learn, and three, you gain experience. All of these three things are required to run a business. If believe you have a great idea but you will learn whether the idea is great or prosaic only when the idea is tested. In order to test your idea and make it successful you need money, knowledge, and experience. If you dream of starting a business go to college and gain knowledge and skill. Even if you were unable to go to college to learn, consider joining diploma courses and short term courses to gain knowledge and skills. You will have to test your skills and knowledge by working for businesses and individuals. In doing so you make money and gain experience that will help you become successful.

Rubz

In my opinion, the easiet and fastest way to fund one's online business is by lending money from friends and family members. I feel your friends and family members would always come through for you in your time of need. If one doesn't want to borrow money to find his or her business, one could try working online like doing freelancing, affiliate marketing, graphic designing and others. One could also try getting an offline job.

marianliu07

If you have a desire to start a small online business and $100-$200 is all you need, how do you raise funds for your online business if you do not have money?

The answer is to start working online. There are two major benefits of working online, one you will build your knowledge and experience, and two, you build your funds. You can start making money instantly online. Work on paid-to-post- sites and you can easily make $20-$30 in a month just by spending 1-2 hours a day. Not a great amount but it can help you raise funds for your small business.

I have a couple of online businesses, I raised my funds for my business by working on forums. I saved as much as I could (I saved 40 percent of my income) and managed to build businesses.

I worked on a forum called Bizdustry where I was making $50-$80 per month. I worked for over a year and managed to save $200, which I used to build businesses on Etsy and Redbubble.
My little brother (20M) started working online to gather capital for his start-up. So far he's earned a pretty generous sum, and I think if he keeps at it and manages his finance well, he can definitely push through his project without a problem. I know some online businesses aren't planned for years on end, but if you happen to have an idea that isn't meant to be implemented immediately, focus on earning capital first.

cmoneyspinner

That was smart thinking. You don't need much to fund the online business and get it started. But you do need to be able to fund it to keep it going. My late husband thought that all he had to do was set up the website and people would come and buy. I could not convince him that it was not that easy. He found a company that offered a pre-built website loaded with products. The website looked beautiful but it costs $30 a month to maintain it. After several months I finally convinced him to stop paying for a site that was not generating revenue. He picked consumer electronics. Do you know how hard it is to compete with others who are selling consumer electronic products?? It was a nightmare for us. But I learned from that experience. It's also not that easy to sell via Etsy and RedBubble. I do hope you are enjoying success!

Shaf

Verified member
I have been planning on saving money, at least $100 to start cryptocurrency trading with. I agree with the original poster that working on paid to post forums is one of the easiest ways to build capital. If you work on more than one site, you can easily accumulate $20 each month.

The problem is that if you have to use that for your expenses, you will be left with nothing. What I did was to get an offline job that can pay the bills while I try to save from both working online and offline. This will enable me to save enough money to start trading.

An alternative would be to use savings you already had or to get money from family and friends. It's harder to get loans to start an online business than it would be for an offline one, and getting a loan to start a business is not really advisable too.

King bell

VIP Contributor
One of the most easiest way to get started and build your online business is to fund it through an online business. That is, to start up a website or blog and then use advertising as the online platform to generate revenue. Many people are attracted by the simplicity of this idea, but it may not be for everyone. This article will show you some of the best resources on how you can get started with an online business that takes advantage of cost-effective advertising methods such as adwords, SEO services, Facebook ads, Google Adsense etc.

The reason why I recommend using this method for beginning your own internet marketing career is because starting off with a business model that requires money upfront would discourage many people from getting interested in the project in the first place.

Suggestions for online business you can start up

Base your online business around a monetized blog. Starting a blog is one of the most stable and easiest ways to get started in internet marketing. The beauty of having an Adsense enabled blog is that it gives you other avenues outside of Google search to build your traffic through. That is, as long as your blog has an RSS feed, it can be syndicated by other sites such as Yahoo News or MSNBC, giving you more exposure than if your site was limited to Google search only.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Starting an online business don't cost much, most especially if you are not building something groundbreaking, If it is a blog or dropshipping you can start with just paying a couple of dollars for hosting and domain.

You can also raise money by working on freelance websites for clients, you can also work here on Trendri, what I like about this is, it doesn't take much time, within an hour or two you're done and you move to other commitments.

I wouldn't advise taking a loan to start a business because it is going to be hard, focusing on building the business and also thinking about the loan.

Most of these things falls under personal motivation, if you want something bad enough you will definitely find means to do it no matter how hard it might seem, so if one is determined to succeed nothing can stop you from finding a way around it.

sunnystar

Bizdustry is a platform that paid its members very well when it was started. then I was introduced but due to my busyness I couldn't work but I joined the website. Someone I know physically who happened to introduce me to the website earned more than $500 on the website. Suddenly the rules change but it's still paying well and you can benefit mostly when you participate in offers and work tired less. However I would be interested to know more about your online business on Etsy Redbubble but all the same your achievement is encouraging and motivational.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The easiest way to fund your online business is by taking out a business loan. Business loans are available from local banks, community banks, and even credit unions. You will need to have good credit in order to get approved for a business loan and most lenders require that you have some sort of collateral or security to get the loan approved.

If you don't have any of the above mentioned collateral or if you don't have good credit then there are other options such as personal loans or installment loans. These types of loans do not require collateral but they do require monthly payments which can be more expensive than a larger sum at one time.

Paying off all your debts and using your money wisely will allow you to use it as needed without having to worry about how much money is coming in each month. This way there won't be any surprises when you apply for a loan because they know how much money you actually have available each month which could lead to interest being charged on top of what was borrowed initially which could increase the total cost significantly over time compared with paying off all debts first before applying for any type of financial assistance..

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Talking about ways to raise funds for online business, trendri.com is a really good paid to post site where one can make money. But which other paid to post sites work and pay well

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Online earning is no doubt the best way to increase income for your online business; a small amount will also help you to create something better online. My highest withdrawals were from Beer Money Forum PTP and Noisecash microblogging, respectively.

In Noisecash, I got $150 worth of BCH when BCH was at a higher rate, and in BMF, I got 770 XRP for $ 200 (the wallet charged 20 XRP as an activation fee, so I got 750 only).

But we have to think properly about our revenue. To balance it properly, I did not convert BCH to stablecoin on time, so its value drop got me a loss, and I converted XRP before its value was increased, and I lost several folds.

Anyway, we cannot avoid risks either; it all depends on the nature of the business in which investments have to be made. Online earning used in online trading is the most common way.​