How to Make Money With YouTube

Rohit16

I'm sure it's no surprise to you that video is hot! People love to relax or learn from a video. If you produce a video about a topic, you'll probably get many more views than if you wrote an article about it.

So, why not use this to your advantage and make some money from videos? There are many ways to do so.

Promote Affiliate Products

One of the ways in which you can make money with YouTube, is to find an affiliate product to promote, and then do it through videos.

You can either take one of the products you already use and like, and check to see if the company behind it offers an affiliate program. Or you can go to an affiliate portal like ClickBank, and search their market place for one that fits the bill.

When you've found a good product, you can make a small video, showing yourself actually purchasing it. People are not very likely to buy something that you wouldn't dream about buying yourself. Therefore, by showing proof of your action, you make them more likely to follow in your foot steps.

You could also do a video of the results you've obtained from this particular product. Is it about making gold in World of Warcraft? Then show your acquired wealth in a video. Is it about having a nice skin without acne? Then let's see your pretty face.

How to Link to the Affiliate Product

When you submit the video to YouTube, you should make the first word in the description your affiliate link.

Use a link-shortener like ****** to shorten the link. This style of link looks much better than a long link with strange characters in it like productsite.com/?e=your @email.com or something similar. After this link, you should write a short and appealing description of your video, or the product itself.

The ideal solution is to also put the link inside the video as a watermark. That way, even if people embed your video on another site, your affiliate link will still be shown to the public.

Make Video Comments

You can use your videos as stand-alone videos, or you can use them as video comments to other popular videos about your topic.

This could also be done with no other means than a simple webcam. Just sit there, and voice your comments regarding the original video. Then add your affiliate link to the description of your comment. In this way you can, in fact, piggyback on other people's success, and receive your share of their views.

Are you looking for more information regarding make money by using facebook click this link( https: //******/3s2Bqlh ) to learn more
Please remove the space between the first group of letters so that the link will work

Affiliate marketing is one of the great way to make money with YouTube channel if you have lots of subscribers to your YouTube channel.

But the best thing is to create your own product and sell it to you subscribers. In this way you are not going to share any commission or profit with anyone.

I have a friend who is also a niche website owners who is making money from his YouTube channel rendering service today subscribers.

He usually run a case study on how to build a profitable niche website on his YouTube channel and he has a lot of followers.

He discovered that majority of his viewers and subscribers are having problem with keyboard research when it comes to building a niche website.

He came up with the idea of creating a service on how to do keyword research. He helped people to discover he certainly competitive keywords in any niche and you charge them accordingly.

I must tell you that he is making money from this services than the amount received on Google adsense from Google.

This has been a major source of income for him as it represents about 75% of the entire money he makes online.

You're definitely right. It's not doubt on that, even according to recent research short form Video is going to take the lead, and yes that's why tiktok is here, I mean damn that platform really just tool advantage of the popularity of video content under the nose of every other social media.
Also you're right about affiliate marketing, people are doing it with video and I think that's the best way, I mean with that, your viewers can actually see the said product you're promoting and know whether its best suited for them, this is good because it'll reduce the percentage of refund rates on products.

We can make money on YouTube if we have a large number of subscribers and if we also have a large number of viewers in the contents we created .

YouTube is a large communities that is filled with millions of YouTubers and as a result of this a lot of people are looking for an opportunity to post content that attract the best number of people for the main purpose of gaining some financial interest because without posting of contents that attract people the possibility of earning will not be as much as people that are doing so.

I believe you should rather look for an opportunity to tell us how we can be able to post the type of contents that attract people and how we can also be able to generate this content because that is the most important thing , you might really show us how to make money but the steps on how to go about it is the most important factors.

Personally I may not likely engage in YouTube business in the future because that is not my natural interest but I am just saying this for the set of people that have the interest to engage in YouTube business , thanks for sharing.