Earn Money How to make money with star-click

Nimsat

Er_GFuAW4AQIi7S.jpg
  • Legitimate method.
  • No limitation on earning.
  • One of the easiest methods, just click on the ads.
  • Beginner friendly method.
  • No tech skill needed.
  • CPC (Per click earning) is quite high ($0.01- $0.02).
  • Referral commission can be earned.
  • Various payout methods like PayPal, Bitcoin and Bank Transfer.

Nimsat

How I make money through Instagram​

IMG_20210519_155549_215.jpg Most people think it is only possible to make money with Instagram when you have lots of followers, but that is not true. Would you like to know how many followers are needed to make money on Instagram

The answer is simply one or 100 or a million. If you have only one follower with purchasing power, then you already have a chance to make money off Instagram.

Here I state the best four ways I use in making money from my Instagram

Being an influencer​

The word “Instagram influencer” by most people is termed sponsored posts. As of early 2019, Instagram has over 500,000 active influencers.

An average and dedicated follower count and a consistent engagement rate are the minimum requirements. In other words, if you’re good at having strangers on the internet trust and believe you, this technique is for you.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
According to my research star click is one of the best and legit site you can make money online by clicking or viewing ads posted by advertisers, as a new member in the site you won't be able to make a reasonable money daily, the best way you can make money from star click is to upgrade to Gold member or platinum member which will cost you up to $30 or more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
According to my research star click is one of the best and legit site you can make money online by clicking or viewing ads posted by advertisers, as a new member in the site you won't be able to make a reasonable money daily, the best way you can make money from star click is to upgrade to Gold member or platinum member which will cost you up to $30 or more.
The upgrading plan and the high minimum withdrawal threshold on star-clicks have waned peoples mind off from adding it much as means of earning money online. A fellow user at bizdustry called Salimfi made $50 from star-clicks after one year and 2 months of steady work to reach that high minimum withdrawal threshold in the site. But he was denied full payment just getting $20 out of $30, that's pathetic.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The upgrading plan and the high minimum withdrawal threshold on star-clicks have waned peoples mind off from adding it much as means of earning money online. A fellow user at bizdustry called Salimfi made $50 from star-clicks after one year and 2 months of steady work to reach that high minimum withdrawal threshold in the site. But he was denied full payment just getting $20 out of $30, that's pathetic.
@sincerem
Unbelievable, do you mean after working for one year and 2 months in the site in order to reach the minimum withdrawal he was denied his full payments? Oh no, that is total waste of time, data and energy, spending more than a year just to get $20 which is 10,000 or less in Nigerian currency, sounds funny, seriously.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@sincerem
Unbelievable, do you mean after working for one year and 2 months in the site in order to reach the minimum withdrawal he was denied his full payments? Oh no, that is total waste of time, data and energy, spending more than a year just to get $20 which is 10,000 or less in Nigerian currency, sounds funny, seriously.
If you're in Bizdustry you'll come to understand what I'm saying, when you hear this message directly from Salimnfi, the guy that was scammed partially by star-clicks. His name at bizdustry is @Salimo 92. He's also in this forum, you can chat him up if you need more clarification.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Starclicks it's one of the best PTC site you can make money online by watching or clicking ads,but as a new member you won't be able to make a reasonable money daily because you will be given 10 ads to click per day which is not good enough,in order to make money on starclicks you have to upgrade to gold member or platinum member.