How to make money by giving advices

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
The world is starting to become a place where to survive is only for the strong, people are getting depressed everyday, and it does not exclude the rich people, according to a quote that says, “the rich also cry” to be honest, this is definitely true, more money more problems, this is why it affects the elites, some people need someone to lean on, if you really want to make a living out of this, it is quite simple, it is a job that does not really demands you to rent a space to attend to your clients, you can actually use your home as an office, you just have to create a separate place for it. As a matter of fact, one can even do this particular work online, it can be done with video calls, preferably, on webcam. Although, it is not a job that is very much appreciated as it should be In Nigeria. I can tell you that some therapists do charge up to one hundred dollar for a section with them, while some even collect more higher pay than that. If you want to make it in nigeria, you will have to be very hardworking because it is going to be quite challenging than the usual.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Giving advice has become a lucrative business and one make a lot profit. So many people has are really making good money from given advice to people.
Consulting is another way of making good profit in which many people will be coming to take advice on the business they are about to do and pay money in returned.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This kind of job has been existing for a long time, is just not that common in most of the third world countries. If you are expose very well, you would have heard of Therapists, psychologists and advisers.....All these professions are common in the first world countries. People hire these sets of professionals to attend to their problems for them or take some professional advise from them inorder for them to make a better decision in their daily lives.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Therapists and counsellors make a lot of money, it's a really high income career according to salaryscale website, but it's not always the case here, it's just the first world countries that give a damn about this, because they know how dangerous depression can get, it has led many people to commit suicide and hurt themselves and it's not always because of lack of money, it'll even surprised you that, Norway, a highly developed countries in the world has one of the highest rate of depressed individuals, so in countries like that therapists and counsellors will be in high demand and they will command a high income.

Immilash

You are right by saying the rich people do cry,even though their reason of crying might be as a result of different things not money usually,it's the poor people that are usually in pain and agony,having money and saving money seems very difficult now days,but one has to be hardworking so that we can be able to overcome most of his needs and challenges.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know how profitable this business will be but what I understand about the business is that you really have to be a renown individual before you are able to make money with this, and also a lot of couches that is available online and some are really good in what they are doing. If you want to attend a position of being able to make money constantly then you have to really be good in what you are doing because that is the most important thing, without having an idea of how to handle different challenges in your own area of concentration it may be impossible

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not aware of many websites or platform where you could earn money by providing advice. I think there are already many platforms where people could get advice for free. For example, there are many people on Quora that could give you advice in a serious manner. However, even on quora, most of the advice are given by dishonest people. If you want to make money by giving professional advice or if you are an expert in a particular field, then I would suggest you to look for Just Answer website.

KEN KEN

Mental care such as counseling is the basis of how to give advice and make money, but I think that this is a personality compatibility and the satisfaction with the price will change greatly.
I think that emotional counseling is difficult online because such information is transmitted more offline. However, I think that online is always more efficient because you can always look back on life and technical advice that is not related to human relationships.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have found another website that could help you to make money by giving advice or answers. It is called "Weegy". They pay through PayPal payment system only. You can earn a few cents by giving answers and the actual sum of money you make depends on the complexity of the question asked. The more you answer, the more money you can make. However, please remember that you must answer questions sincerely and not only for making money. You can try it.