Giving out Money App

E

Empireconcept

Is there anyway to make money without stress ? It's been so hard here to earn some extra cash ...

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well this actually sounds funny to me though, truly there are apps that gives money but I am not sure you are talking about earning the money, because if what you are insinuating is just making money from any app without doing any task on it, I do not think that is possible especially in a country like mine, no matter how easy it might seem to be, there is still going to be something you will be putting your effort to do in order to earn any income from it. When it start sounding to easy then I will advise you to doubt it

greenieS

Verified member
Is there anyway to make money without stress ? It's been so hard here to earn some extra cash ...

If you are interested in making money online, there are a variety of site reviews right on trend, in the "review a product / website" section. Many are put by me. I work with 2 forums where I post (trends and another one, I don't want to give a name not to be considered an advertisement to cause me problems here), a phone application where I complete surveys and that's about it. :) It depends on what you like to do and how much time you have available. There are many methods. Do you know how to do something? You can sell certain services on the internet.

Or maybe you are skilled in other fields: design, site creator, etc. Or any other such field.

Or... you can try AppFlame, MoneyWell, Money RAWR, Cash'emALL and a few other similar applications. Download the application, enter it, it will give you a start bonus and you have to download certain games and you are paid with certain points. When you reach 2000 points for example, you can withdraw. You receive the 2nd day in Paypal. I have worked with these applications and I am legit. You don't have to play, you can leave the game idle :) You kind of open it and leave the phone on the table ... let the phone go with the game open.