How to make money as a computer literate in nigeria

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Believe me when I say that there is a high rate of computer illiterates in Nigeria society. Well all tends to the poor economy of the country, because people do not really see much of advantages in learning how to use it because they believe you can’t use it to make good money enough to pay bills or feed the family which is not true, the problem is that the enlightenment about it is not enough. Nowadays, Nigerian youths do think that the only way to make money with your phone or computer is by using it to do fraud which is actually not good enough to think about. You should see cyber cafes around and people start to think that this is what you will end up doing if you ever learn about it, well I call that ignorance. Do you know that you can also make money with computer by other means like, helping people to register for admission process, you can even use it to help people register for job opportunities like military work, police force and the likes, it is also useful in helping people open a bank account; I know that this last one might sound odd but it is the truth because I witnessed it at my location due to the fact that the place is kind of rural and you can’t find any bank around.