How to earn money with computer gadgets

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This is quite a lucrative way to make money but the thing is, I would be honest enough to let you know that you will need to invest some amount of capital into this profession in order to be able to make good income from it. This business is earning good amount of money for people doing it and then again, I am quite certain that a lot of people would definitely know about this, as this occupation is not the type that is not common amongst us.

These are some of the ways that one can actually use to make good amount of money from it both offline and online without being discouraged.

1. Get a work space
2. Place adverts

1. Get a work space: This is important because it will speak a lot about you in the sense that it will make your client to believe that you are a professional in the business and also that you know what you are really doing. Make sure it’s a busy environment when you can easily attract people.

2. Place adverts: This should not be underestimated because it always goes a long way in the sense that it will help your brand to be known far and near.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Have been following some of your posts. I could say you are on my active list. I didn't really get the solution I seek in this post. You didn't include how to make money with computer gadgets. You only told us to get a workspace and poster. Then I asked for what?

Well! There are so many ways of making money using computer gadgets. I believe we know what computer is, if we are on the same page:

You can open a game center and view station where people come to play games and watch movies or football.
You can make it look attractive by adding refreshments too, they surely pay a fee for that too.

You can also get a space where you work on peoples work like, write a CV, letter, memo, typewriting, photocopying. and more, just like a cafe centre.

Obviously you are not the first to go into this kind of business, you can make yours unique by making a lot of research so you don't end up making those common mistakes your predecessors made that sunk their businesses.

There many businesses in this line , you just have to know what you are doing.