A way to earn money online. (with computer)

MrTrump

I found a way to passive income with the help of software. The program was developed by experienced traders. The program is used by enough people to trust it. The first month of use is free, and then $40 a month. During the trial period I earned $270. I will not be renewing my subscription, but for those who did not use the trial month, they can earn a little money from it. The software is in the telegram channel: @izicryptgroup (not advertising). The rest of the information is in the channel. I think this article was useful. Good luck

Walker254

There are a couple of ways that you can earn a living out of computers.
First you can work as a part time or full time freelancer and do some jobs like proofreading , data entry ,and many more
Secondly you can do some jobs like survey which is more easier to launch and eear.The job is based on answering simple question asked in the survey platforms like survey monkey .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money with your computer is of course very prevalent and there are so many skills in which you can learn to make that possible. there are a lot of things you can do to create a very passive income through for yourself with the use of your computer and one of it is blogging.

The truth is that if you really want to succeed as a blogger you must try as much as possible to get a computer because mobile phones can not really run a robust website that will give you success because there may be a lot of limitations.

Having a website is very good and if you can be consistent enough it can give you a lot of money on the long run because there are so many income streams in which you can create as a website ownner.

You can make money passively through promoting affiliate products with your website or blog. You can also make money passively through Google adsense and a lot of others.
Another good way in which you can make money passively with your computer is through creating of YouTube videos.

Making YouTube videos is quite easier with the use of computers than mobile phones and if you're consistent enough you can become successful.

allison001

Verified member
Good morning from here, I really like and appreciate you for sharing your own idea or method of making money online legitimately. According to your post, are you talking about forex trading? Well, I don't really know about that particular platform you mentioned and secondly, I don't have a computer which I will use to run the software, but thanks for sharing.

There are so many means we can also use our laptop or smartphone to make money online.

Blogging
Blogging is one of the best and effective way a lot of people do make their money online even while staying at home. It is a very good means of making money online though but it's more stressful because you'll have to sit down and write useful and quality contents, not for your own benefits but for the benefit of your audience.

Facebook marketplace
You can sit down at the comfort of your home and make money online using your computer or smartphone through Facebook marketplace. How? It's easy, you'll find Facebook marketplace at the top right corner of your Facebook page, if you have a smartphone, laptop or any other items or accessories for sale, you can easily list it on Facebook marketplace.

U-Exchange

To be very sincere, computer or laptop is the best tool when it comes to online money making. Why I'm saying so is that, I have come across so many survey sites that gives you more access to answer as many survey as you want using your laptop, you'll be limited using phone.

Apart from using computer to make money online by taking survey, we have numerous ways we can do that.

1 Movie thrillers
Before a particular movie is finally out for download, they'll be a flash on how the movie will go, that's what we call thriller. Computer is the best tool to use when it comes to this method of making money. Thrillers do make so much money, but they do undergo some training. After that they'll create their YouTube channel which they'll be advertising movie thrillers, getting more likes and thousands of subscribers, getting all these things in place, you can make money from your computer by thrilling movies.

2 Blogging
This is also a good way to make money using your computer. Bloggers do make so much money if they monetize their blog perfectly, they more audience or viewers they get, they more income the get from their blog.