How To Have A Successful Career As An Investment Banker?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many sorts of professional careers and banking is a kind of career that is in hot demand. This is due to the fact that banking industry has been prospering for a long time and a person in this field is regarded as a professional who manages finance, investments, accounts, trading opportunities, management, etc in a Central institution known as bank. There are many things to consider before getting into investment banking. First of all, a person must be interested in this field. Secondly, getting the right kind of education is one of the basic kinds of requirements.

There are many institutes that offer banking-related degrees. You can pursue a Bachelors in Banking and Finance (BS). This degree is really helpful for you to understand the basics of banking industry. It can help you to learn more about banking management, investment solutions, banking opportunities, banking functions, etc. I remember going to a bank and many people were working in banks as internees. So, you need to get a professional exposure to banking. Majority of the bankers apply as internees before they could get the job. When they get the job, they tend to get experience. So, internships are quite important aspect of banking. So, what options do you have to go after in order to pursue a career in investment banking?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a cousin whose position in the bank is to gather investors for their deposit schemes that includes trust funds. The investor means someone who can invest big money to the tune of $20,000 for the minimum. My cousin said that the pressure was too much because it is not easy to find rich persons who are willing to invest in their bank. At first she was able to get investors but after a year the hunt was getting more difficult and it seems that there were no more potential investors in their area. That is the problem with banks. They have a designated area that they cannot recruit depositors from another city or town. It was like a contest of sorts and the challenge can sometimes be a big mental issue. My cousin retired before she reached the retirement age. The stress was too much and she decided to live on her retirement pay which was sufficient for her needs.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
To purchase ? I don't know how possible it is for people to purchase a certain degree because I believe a degree is something a person has to study to earn it and not something that can be purchased , because if a degree is being purchased the person who are purchasing it may not really have a better understanding of what he or she is going to do.

The banking sectors has lot of opportunities for people to invest their money and earn a certain percentage but this is only for people that have the interest to invest money in the bank because for me I do not really have the interest to do so.

The reason is because I do not have any interest to invest in the bank because it is not profitable and instead of that cryptocurrency is just the only way I can invest comfortably and let it be for as long as I can hold.

Most people that have understanding of cryptocurrency now are not really interested to invest their money in the banks anymore but they are just interesting to investment in potential cryptocurrency that could possibly give them a high return on investment.