How to get your post ranking high

Neyz

Is there a way to get your blog post ranking high in the search results without being a SEO expert?

Sometimes you write a good post, and think that you have covered every possible angle (especially keyword research) to get it ranking, but that does not seem to work. So I ask again, is there a secret to making money from blogging without being a SEO expert?

Here is something you need to know, on one cares about your new blog post, not even google, so you should ask yourself why would and why should google display my posts to people, well, they won't unless you do something about it, share your posts, build a community online, and give them value, and then you'll realize wait google has started displaying my posts, on search why? Because you now exist

You have to understand that search engine optimisation in all of the most difficult things to pull out but you can do it if you have the patience. You have to take every Factor into consideration like building a responsive site, posting of quality content continuously and making the site generally easy to use.