How to get a Flat Belly?

raaman

Valued Contributor
For a flat belly, you have to keep the calories that are good for you. It is a mix of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, and foods with plenty of vitamins and minerals. So, you must discard food described as empty calories.

Empty calories give you more energy and nothing else. If you get more energy and have only a given number of calories to move on, just choose the calories that are of best quality. Then abandon all the calories called junk food.

Empty calories give you way too many calories in relation to the benefits they are doing. If you compare them with regular food you eat, you get a great excess that makes you put on weight, and at last your flat stomach.

Syeda Sayra

For a flat belly I think all you just have to do is to wear a fitting jeans or a pants or some other stuffs like a tights...This keep your belly , figure and most importantly your thighs fit slim and flat...
Thanks!

Empress

Verified member
We can get a flat belly when we do morning workout for at least 20-30 minutes daily and also watch you eat like avoid eating foods that are high in calories so as not store fat in the body and eat foods that are high in fiber, protein and vitamins we should make we eat healthy foods

Xachima

most people that want to have a flat belly they usually undergo exercise since it is the best option that helps to burn fat in the body

Qriquimen

If you want to have a flat tummy it can also be determined by what you consume because if you consume high calories food you won't be able to have flat tummy so avoid food with high calories

Samrilm

Using stomach gardle can also help to reduce fat belly it is very effective and you don't even need to engage in exercise

Sodiq

Flat belly is also called flat tummy, it makes you look more attractive and you can easily archived tis when you follow some already lay down procedures. First of, we need to know what belly fat is all about, Belly fat is an unwanted and excessive fat in the abdomen region and around human stomach. Belly fat can makes ones look unattractive most especially when you wear clothes that are very tight on your body and the presence of this belly fat will make you stomach look unattractive. As I previously mentioned above, flat tummy can be easily archived using home remedies kr some other method.

To get flat tummy, the first thing to do is to stay clear from junks foods and snacks. Be hundred percent sure that there is no even ion of junks foods in your household. This might not be easy as it sounds but believe me it is doable. The next step is to replace those junk foods you disposed with foods and snacks that are highly rich in healthy nutrient and minerals. And also with foods that have a packed with dietary fibers such as fruits, vegetables, poultry, lean beef, whole grains, beans, nuts and seeds among others.

Also, you should be drinking alot of water daily at least 12 glasses of water this is to reduce the excess fat from your body system. You should also refrain from anything carbohydrate in other to archive the desired results within a short time.

Barin

If you want to have a flat tummy you have to cut of high calories food has that is very effective for reducing flat belly because the most reason for this benefit is when you have high cholesterol in your body which stores as fat in your stomach which can lead to belly fat so when you cut down any food that is high in calories you should be able to reduce the belly fat.

Exercising daily can also help you to have a flat belly because it helps you to burn off a cholesterol in the body which will make you to be fit, active and healthy.

The kinds of food you consume also determine want to have a flat belly or not because we consume balanced diet to provide vital nutrients to your health but when you don't consume a balanced diet that you consume junk foods or food that provides unnecessary nutrients to the body and it will increase your calories in take in your body which will prevent you from flat belly so make sure that you consume balanced diet that will provide an essential nutrient to your body so as to be healthy which will make you to have a flat belly.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I remembered through out my teenage years I used to be a fatass, I feel bad in my own skin, then last year, I thought to myself how can I end this, I've tried a lot of techniques but they just don't work for me, I tried different slimming tea products but they didn't work for me.

At last what I did and really helped and I will forever recommend it is, intermittent fasting, I remembered back then I was eating just once a day and I lost a lot of weight, right now I'm very lean and Muscular, I can see my six packs clearly without even trying.

At times I tend to overeat and I'll get some belly fat, but the moment I resume intermittent fasting everything will just level out nicely, so if you have been struggling with weight or belly fat go online and read on intermittent fasting.

jhoncena

Getting a flat belly involves a combination of healthy diet, regular exercise, and reducing stress. Exercises like planks, crunches, and cardio can help tone the abdominal muscles, while avoiding sugary and processed foods can reduce belly fat.

Rimisha

To get a flat belly, focus on a combination of regular aerobic exercise, such as jogging or cycling, and strength training exercises to tone your abdominal muscles. Additionally, maintain a balanced and healthy diet, reducing calorie intake and avoiding processed foods. Consistency and patience are key.