Want a Flat Stomach?

raaman

Valued Contributor
A flat stomach is the vision of almost all men and women in today’s world. For this purpose, all people would want to wear a good and neatly ironed dress without the fat running down their stomachs and showing up.

This fat in the stomach area is not only unpleasant for your eyes as well as that of the people looking at you, but also indicates health problems, such as increased risk of diabetes, heart disease, inflammation, and even cancer.

You might already be aware that to make a flat stomach is not so easy. It requires suitable diet and regular exercise. However, it turns out that there are a few foods that you need to be careful in consuming to get a flat stomach.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I have flat tummy and I try as possible to watch what I eat so that will not be overweight because I understand being too fat is not really good for the body. There are some exercise can actually help people especially people with heavy stomach to relieve it but determination and willingness to engage in it is the most important thing.

Empress

Verified member
Having a flat tummy is easy as long as you are determined that you want to have it because having a flat tummy is not a day process it actually takes gradual processing and the best method for flat tummy is by doing exercises regularly and eating foods low in calories