How to fight off intimidations when practising proper financing

Carpon

Valued Contributor
For almost every good thing you decide to do, you will face intimidations from people who may be directly or indirectly affected by that your decision. The same applies in financing. When you make the decision to start maintaining a good finance, your friends may begin dissing you and making jest of it trying to sway you may be because of the benefit they derive from your lack of good money management.

• You must first know the effect and importance of what you intend to do and how detrimental it'll be to you if you do not do it.

• Then you can face your intimidators and give them knowledge on the effectiveness of proper financing in the best way possible.

• If this does not work, then you may need to actually cut ties with people whom your relationship with only tries to derail you from achieving financial freedom.

But very Importantly, you must know and fully understand the importance of proper financing and that will help you to easily fight off all kinds of intimidations.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
The last thing that comes to my mind is thinking about what other people think about my life, I listen to a lot of Zen podcast and I noticed in life there are things we do not have control over like, other people's opinions on us, no matter what you do in your life, people will always talk whether good or bad even though they will not offer you any kind of help or advise you positively, why do one have to worry then?

When I set my mind to do something, I just go ahead and do it, I do not think of other people's perception because at most i know it is a dead end most people are losers and they do not do anything in their life apart from consumption, I operate from different realm, I don't even take advise from anybody, I just follow my guts, people shouldn't deter you at all.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have come to the point that I have made myself the only important factor in my life. All other factors are infinitesimal at best. They don't have a significant place in my affairs. When you get to that point in life, you start taking responsibility for your actions and inactions.

It is the nature of humans to want to criticize and intimidate a person who breaks out from the fold. Don't ever get swayed by their harsh opinions. They are secretly admiring you but they are too proud to admit them. You would see that when you continue and the results that roll in, those same people that criticized you would come to ask you how you did it. So please, if you have set financial goals and you are cutting down on irresponsible financial decisions to get to your financial goals, it is worth it no matter the criticism of others.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes intimidations does not have to be a physical human being in which you can see and touch with your eyes and hand. Intimidations may also be mental self advice in which you can advising yourself day after day when you try to achieve a particular goal. Some of this mental self advice can be effective and some of them can be so much negative. But for the purpose of this comment we will only be talking about the negative ones. It is pretty much true that when an individual want to achieve something positive and great in his or her life such as investing money and saving money there is always a negative thoughts and advise popping up in his or her head, in other to terminate the good work in which he or she is about to do, so as to better his or her future.

The natural way of battling this negative thoughts or intimidations is by quickly reminding yourself the reasons and benefits you stand to saw of you actually intended to engage in such a plan or decision. For example if you had the intention of saving money, you may begin to see the benefits of having enough financial capability and capacity to invest when a good opportunity shows up.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
When you're practising proper financing, it can be tempting to try and do everything yourself. But in reality, this is a great way to get into trouble.

The first thing I suggest doing is hiring an accountant or tax advisor to help you out with the process. This will save you time and money in the long run, as you won't have to worry about figuring out how much money you need to pay taxes and which tax forms to use.

You also need to make sure that your finances are organized correctly before you start looking for loans. There are many different ways that this can be done, but we recommend using something like Quicken or Microsoft Money if possible so that all of your financial information is in one place instead of scattered around different apps or websites.

There are many other things that can go wrong when trying to finance something yourself, so if at any point during this process it seems like things aren't going well then don't give up! Just reach out for some help from an experienced professional who knows what they're doing!

Rubz

It is actually true that when one decides to manage one's finance properly, one might be faced with different intimidations. These intimidations might sometimes not be from people. For example, one could decide to manage one's finance and then one night lose one's cell phone or one's car might get into an accident. These are intimidations which may hinder one's plan to manage one's finance properly because one might spend a lot in fixing one's car or getting a new phone. It is important to fight off such intimidations when practicing proper financing. Sometimes practicing proper financing could involve one cutting ties with friends and loved ones which may hinder one's plan of practicing proper financing. It would really hurt to do so but it is something that should be done if necessary. Going as far as cutting ties with loved ones without knowing the importance of proper financing is as good as useless.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You have written a very good post and this will indeed help so many people who might in one way or the other have experience of being in such situation..

Well I personally will not be intimidated as long as what I am doing is the right thing that is always what I used to justify myself and as long as that will also help me in the future. A lot of people will not care to tell you what you have done wrong even if you are managing your financial affairs wrongly because they are benefiting from it.

Sometimes the most important thing we will need is just to see the reason why we should stop spending money unnecessarily , probably that will help us know some of the necessary steps we need to take to avoid being in such situations . Spending money on things that are not relevant in our life is definitely not the best option.